• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moderator Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Who is this guy anyway, he's only been here since March now he is a dictator.
And I thought Sarcastic Prince was bad...

In all seriousness, this is what I want to find out. From some investigating, it seems like this person brought in new members (what members?) and then asked Rukario in PM for admin permissions. That doesn't seem very admin-ly at all, but whatever floats his boat.

And since this has been happening since March, I think this is the new PC...it still doesn't explain why Forever just changed her personality as others have been saying.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
If he were legit, he would've banned a bunch of people already. No matter how dedicated they are to the prank, they won't ban good members. (Who aren't in on the joke.)

HoodieDoodie

The Electric Soldier
Years
Wow, Cello. Was that seriously called for? What about the mods that left by choice? Saying that everyone are 'dolts' if they apply is just downright rude and wrong - SOME people may want to make the forum a better place. Yes, the old mods will be missed, but for gods sake accept others for once. We aren't all bad, promise ;)

If this is a prank, its pretty well done. Anyway, I don't think Lerroux would want to pull such off, neither would Rukario.

Years
I honestly don't care much about this myself, I tend to ignore drama that happens from things like this because it tends to ruin the whole atmosphere that everyone is fighting over. Plus it's usually 50% popularity check yo' swagga' contest as well.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
So many people kissing ass in this thread.

i got bored
SO I WROTE A SONG ABOUT THESE GUYS (okay more like edited the lyrics)

When i view all the threads
this is what i see
everybody posts about being a mod in place of me
i got a harsh opinion in my mind and i ain't afraid to say it say it say it say it
YOU ALL SUCK AND WE KNOW IT

d49.png

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years

i got bored

this is what i see
i got a harsh opinion in my mind and i ain't afraid to say it say it say it say it

d49.png

Smelling a double platinum record song right there, I call for an encore!

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
i got bored

this is what i see

d49.png
A total epic win xD
(I hate you character limit)

Skystrike

Years
lul

I guess the panic and paranoia wore off.
This chat will be fired up by tomorrow if things don't change. xD

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
So many people kissing ass in this thread.

i got bored

this is what i see

d49.png

You're gonna need to switch condiments cause that weak sauce ain't helping.

Skystrike

Years
If this is real I want my money I donated reversed back onto my card, because I could use some money for Anime Boston.
I hope you're sarcastic. I would think that once your money goes into server costs, you're never getting it back. You can get off this forum, though, to show your displeasure. Consider it because if this is real PC will go to basically ****.

edit i just realized how much that sounded like what's his name. :(

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I wanted to post a nice "seems legit" picture in this thread, but I couldn't decide on which one fit best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back