• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's Best Outfit

Favorite Outfit of Ash?

• [IMG]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/2/2f/Ash_anime.png/120px-Ash_anime.png[/img] Original S

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • [img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/2/26/Ash_AG.png/120px-Ash_AG.png[/img] Advanced Generat

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • [img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/d/dd/Ash_DP_1.png/120px-Ash_DP_1.png[/img] Diamond & Pe

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • [img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/e/e1/BW_Ash.png/120px-BW_Ash.png[/img] Best Wishes seri

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • All the outfits.

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • None of them. They don't appeal to me at all.

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Of all four of Ash's outfits so far which one would you say is your favorite and why?

Mine was always Kanto because of the hat and the vest that he wears. It's also his very first traveling outfit and it just reminds me of the way he originally was. The outfit he wore in Hoenn was okay and all, but it never shined or stood out for me. His Sinnoh outfit looked like his Hoenn outfit with a blue hat, and the Unova outfit just killed it for me. u_u

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Hoennnnn. It looks like the most comfortable travelling outfit ever and it's good-looking and loose and I really want to make the hoodie. And idk it just looked really good and was a good actual travel outfit. Like I would not hesitate to wear that camping.

Guest123_x1

My favorite is the Original Series outfit, however the Diamond/Pearl one comes in a close second. The original series hat was really my favorite, and I remember the story of how Ash got it (which was brought up in Primeape Goes Bananas when the Primeape that Ash eventually caught stole his hat beforehand, as a Mankey.)

tnfsf11

My favorite was the first one; it had an open jacket, blue jeans with a belt, sneakers with shoelaces, and ofc the awesome cap with the weird symbol. It looked cool & was similar to what most of my clothes looked like.
The other outfit that I liked was the D/P one excluding the hat, the others sucked, mainly because they had the Pokeball symbol which made them look like uniforms, & that blows because Ash was supposed to be a regular dude with normal clothes not some student from a trainers' school or something :\

Here's a pic of the outfits for examination :) got it from here
AshKedgfdf.png

Guy

just a guy
Years
The original outfit is always going to be one of my favorite pieces Ash has ever used to travel with, but the Advanced Generation outfit would be my personal favorite. I love the overall look and feel of the clothes he wore during Hoenn; the hoodie being my favorite piece. It also fit Ash's character well, which isn't something I would say for the clothes he wears in Unova. I feel as though the latter is a bit much compared to his previous three outfits.

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
Years
I like the original and the Sinnoh ones the most, but I'd say I like the Sinnoh one a tad bit more. Not sure if I'm just being biased because the Sinnoh saga was my favorite though. xD

soulavenger

A Keen Observer
Years
Original Outfit from the Kanto Region appeals the most to me.
Maybe,it is this way because it was the first image of ash that I ever saw and this has stuck with me or something else but all the other outfits never really came close except maybe the advance generation ones.

Loved his Original Hat :')

tnfsf11

Also notice how Ash's anatomy itself changed after the original series:
1. Head is bigger compared to the body.
2. Slightly thinner arms.
3. Wide, colored eyes.
4. Ash is shorter.

Check the picture above to see what I mean.

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
Years
I liked the second outfit most, it made him look cooler for some reason XD (Maybe because of the black sleeves instead of white ones idk).

Years
I actually like his Best Wishes outfit the best, I just love the bright colors on it.

But secretly, I love them all lol.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
His Hoenn outfit was top-class. He looked really like a young traveller then. So sad with the new alterations...

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
Years
Gen 1 outfit is my fav. Most likely for Nostalgia reasons, turning the hat back =3. Adv Gen outfit is quite nice though, would be my second choice.

Years
I think it's hard to beat Ash's original hat (especially with all the backstory behind it), but I do prefer his second and third outfits slightly more, with the Diamond & Pearl one being my favorite.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 18, 2023
I preferred his original clothing, being that he wore it in the Kanto and Johto Region it kinda stuck with me. :D

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I really love Hoenn and Unova's, but I went with Hoenn, it being my favorite season.
Though I do like the first hat like others have said.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Unova/Isshu and Hoenn because I have this thing with hoodies. Though like many others I really love his first generation hat especially because it has backstory behind it. But in general I kind of like all his hats and want them haha.

Back