• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity's Official Doctor Who Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2015
I go with the Deviation.
Saving others lives to take his own,
I forgot he was hooked up to computers X.X
With that scary cat
*hiss*

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2015
Maybe they'll be a shock twist and find that he'll be alive in cyberspace or something weird like that since he was hooked up to a load of computers. I've seen more unlikely things happen :L

That would be awesome!
I'd like to see him back.
He was a good ally to The Doctor..

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Be something better to add than the assistant who was NEVER MEANT TO RETURN! As much as Rose made the first few series of Doctor Who, she has now... It is over the top!

But remember, Captain Jack can still meet up with the Doctor before the weird mutation into Face of Boe thing occurs. Would be interesting to see if him and if he is with Alonso.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
Years
Jack mutating into a giant head onscreen would be more likely to happen in Torchwood - which by the way might be having a new series soon: I'm not sure! - than in DW.
I don't think I'd enjoy it much. =/

Bu bu, the Tardis is getting full! XD

xX

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
According to this article, Russell T Davies is making an American version of Torchwood. What do you think?

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I haven't met many people in America who watch Doctor Who because it's mostly watched by sci-fi people. I only know about it because my dad used to watch it when he was little.

Also, look at this picture. The eleven Doctors are planning a crossover special :pink_laugh::
Spoiler:

I think it would be cool if there was a crossover with all the Doctors from the new series, and maybe the 8'th Doctor as well because he is very attractive.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
There was a movie during the Fifth's time which involved all the previous doctors.

I wanna see one with the ones before and TEN.

God, he was hilarious with Five. "Not many guys can pull off a decorative vegetable."

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I found an audio clip of Matt Smith filming the Dalek episode. I doubt this is the final take (the delivery seems off), but I suppose it's a bit of an indicator of how this Doctor will act.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back