• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: I cant click my notifications.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
Well yeah. Whenever I get a notification, I can't click on that link. I have to go to wherever it is by other means. I am using the theme "Begin, Again" or something like that, should it be a problem there. It isn't too major, just rather quite irksome.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I also had the same problem when I use that theme. Change themes then, I guess (because that fixed the problem for me), and I suppose someone else would have to fix that little quirk.

Melody

Banned
Years
I've noticed this problem anytime your connection decides that it "HATES THAT THEME!"

Seriously...if the whole page does not load up completely...if it does not look 100% right...then it's because the server's reply got lost. XD

If that's the case, and there's even one glitch in how the page rendered...then you might need to refresh numerous times or clear your cache. (Or do a Cache-Bypassing-Refresh, by holding shift then pressing the refresh button, (by clicking or pressing F5))

If all else fails...then a new theme ought to work.

Back