• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
Dear Anonymus,

Im sorry I had to leave you in Japan. Life's been hard every time I have to move to another place. Next time I return, I promise you I'll get you that valentines card I forgot to get you. I also do want to say thank you for giving this bright side of mine. You shone a light into me. Without you, I wouldn't have any humor left. I will return someday. I'll never forget you!

Essentials

Lost in Thought
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Perhaps we could never be more than friends. Perhaps it is just fate. But fate isn't always right. If we could only talk more, you'll see what kind of a person I am. You'll finally understand that things can change between us. But dang, why do you have to be so unapproachable?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

So I hear you might be dying soon now, you could never turn the bottle down even when driving could you. If you live then may you better yourself and meet me again, if not then well I hope the lord has mercy on what you call your soul.

Dear Anon,

Please don't push me anymore than I've already been pushed, something's going to get hurt at this rate.

Dear Anon,

You can all go to hell, sooner rather than later too.

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I know it would be hard to make it work. But I'm starting to feel that just being friends, isn't all that I want. Again. Maybe when I see you... Maybe it'll confirm whether I feel that way or I don't. Maybe you'll see me differently.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Please stop your desperate attempts at being likeable, when you already ruined it years ago. The fact that you always follow me and my friends around, because you haven't been able to gain any friends outside of your musical circle, is annoying, when you at the same time try to act superior to everyone, shunning us for every little thing we don't know that you do. It's making me sick! If you kept a low profile and stopped being such a jerk all the time, perhaps we would stop trying to avoid you, and possibly try to befriend you at some point, though that isn't very likely after the way you played with your chances...

Years
Dear A,

Why did you not let me make up the assignment when I was absent yet you offered the girl next to me an extra week to complete it when she was absent? Why do you offer certain people the chance to make up missing work and then when someone else asks you if they can make it up, you tell them you can't do that?

I know you're new but this is driving me nuts. I've only missed one lab out of the total 20+ we've had by now but it bothers me how I was unable to hand in what I missed (which I only missed because it was the first week of class and I could not understand your thick accent to hear what had been due the following week) yet people that are absent mid-semester can just waltz in and complete or even redo it if they got a poor grade...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

Sorry for driving you insane today, I'd be proud of it if it was intentional.

Dear Anon,

Please get that ****ing dog out of the house as soon as possible, if that thing's really 400 bucks and if I find out you're just giving it away I'm destroying the junk heap you call a car, why? Because I'm sick of all the stupid crap your stoned ass is too ignorant to realize for yourself yet you still do to piss me off oh so dearly nowadays, right now I'm at the edge when it comes to you.

Dear Anon,

Why I still talk to you people I have no clue honestly.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Dear Anonymous,
I hope our relationship can go from a sexual one to an emotional one.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

First of all, I am glad we were able to reconnect. This past month, and most of this month, I was dealing with anxiety issues that I just... don't know how to deal with. I was always nervous, anxious, and worst of all, scared. I was always in a shy mood, and the issues went to the point when I just stopped caring for you as a friend. It wasn't the same anymore in the past. It felt boring, and it felt depressing without you. I don't know what the hell was I thinking.

I know I've apologized to you, but I think writing this to you is the better way for you to know how sorry I feel. Yeah, I was a ***** to you. I left you and left you wondering. But I did for a reason, I broke a promise I made for you. My rule was to never break promises, no matter what. My anxiety got the best of me and well...I didn't want to go near you because I was scared to know how you felt about that broken promise.

Now that we're talking again, and we've reconnected again, our hangouts are fun and enjoyable, just like before. Honestly I was so scared of talking to you again, but I felt...brave. After our reencounter, I felt that my anxiety troubles are gone, and therefore I feel so much better. I thank you for bringing back the confidence and the bravery I never had before.

I honestly look forward to our next encounter. I can't go a day without you.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

Why is it so hard to feel the same about the past, enjoy the present and want the future? I don't know anymore.

Dear Anonymous,

You're right, and I can't really prevent it, all I can do is try to fix it with what I have in mind, because I don't want that, really. I just gotta get this off my mind, as much as I don't really want to, but I know I have to. It just makes me feel stupid, dumb... don't want to think this way, but how not to? :( I just don't...

King!

better
Years
Dear Anonymous,
I want to be sorry about what I said about you earlier, but I don't think I can be. Because I mean it. I want to mean it so bad. it would be easier that way, right? Well no. It'd be easier if I could find some in between place. But I can't. You haunt me every frekaing day, and I can not stand it. This is what you've done to me. Because you KNEW from the start how much you meant to me, and you KNEW from the start what's happened. And you lied to me. You lied to me every single day, and you lied when you told me that...well...yeah. Because you don't. Obviously you don't. And you never did, not me, exactly. Maybe someone like me but not always me.

But it was different with me. I meant it. I needed it. I think about you every single day now...almost...everything brings you up. Every time I'm upset about something I think of you even more and then it just...explodes inside me until I can't, I don't, I need to...to breathe. You have no idea how much you really hurt. Because this morning, what did you do? How could you even suggest that? I cannot hear your name without crumbling a little on the inside. And you would even suggest that we...just...ugh.

I haven't told anybody your secret. And who knows, maybe you've told the new him, if there is one. Maybe you've told some friend, somebody who you think means the world to you now. Hopefully they're like me. Hopefully they won't use everything you gave them to destory everything you took away.
Just
me.

Dear Anonymous(es),
Let's kick some butt tonight, kay? We'll be great. Trust me. Don't worry. And now...onto the rap :x

Dear Anonymous,
I don't understand you. Actually, I do. I don't understand how I feel about you though. You're my best friend. But sometimes you're so...blah. It's hard. Can you please just stop being so inconsiderate sometimes? And then...hmmm....I hope you realize before he does that it isn't going to work. I really want you to see all of those signs telling you that he kind of sucks for you xD Because if you don't he'll 'break your heart' before you even get a chance to say goodbye. Trust me.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
Dear Anonymus:

Are you seriously switching from Pokemon to Call of Duty? Why would you ever make that move? You must be a weirdo for ever doing that. I'm off to make another friend, you are worthless...

Years
I cant believe you've done that. After all she's done for you. After how much she loved you and all she put up with you've sunk so low as to blame her for your mistakes. You're a horrible person. You get what you deserve and what you deserve is suffering.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

You left a hole in my heart the size of a sun you know that, every day while thinking about you feels like a thousand needles being inserted in the tip of my eyeball one by one. I want to cry my heart out over all of this but I just can't no matter how hard I try. I guess we really are cold hearted bastards to the end aren't we.

Dear Anon,

Sorry about yesterday's outburst, a lot's been on my mind.

Dear Anon,

You know I wish you could respect my feelings a bit right now, not asking for much but at the very least don't kick me when I'm down like this.

Dear Anon,

We need to talk. This can't work out anymore.

Dear Anon,

You're really pissing me off you know that. **** off.

Dear Anon,

We both know this trip down to San Diego isn't going to happen anytime soon, it's been at least 2 years since you promised me this and now I just don't give a crap anymore.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 26, 2015
Dear Anonymous,

you are in the way and you better back off,you didn't see my bad side yet and trust me you don't want to see it,so BACK OFF

dear Anonymous,

i've always helped and you never pay back,time to stop the ****.

dear Anonymous,

i don't hate you.hating you means that i think about you and you are not worthy to waste a second thinking about you,so i don't hate you

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

Sorry to see you go.

Dear Anon,

You really need to learn how to respond promptly... even though the issue is resolved, an answer to the message I left you on your voice mail would've been nice.

Dear Anon,

Get your website working properly, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back