• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new. :D

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
So I'm new to the forum and I'm a huge Pokemon fan! And other than that, I really like music (rap-rock genre). Right now I'm currently playing pokemon white 2 and I'm really excited for pokemon x and y! Although I'm disappointed that it's only for the 3DS because I have a DS lite. That's all I have to say for now, I hope to meet new friends and Pokemon fans here. I've always wished to be part of a forum!!! haha (weird wish right?).
Well Thanks everyone!

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Welcome to the Forum! It's great to have you with us! I'm also a huge pokemon fan and am also excited for X and Y versions. I hope you feel at home here at PC. If you need something (even though im also fairly new), feel free to message me. you can also add me as a friend if you'd like/

QuickSilveri

Veteran
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Welcome to the forum! If you have any questions, make sure you throw it in the right forum. Add me as a friend and I can help you out. Remember, obey the rules dont PO the mods.

Regards, Chris

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi Darklix-! Welcome to PC! Looks like we have something in common now. People here in PC are so nice, I'm sure you'll get along well here! :)

Back