• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] 1MG Art Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

1MeenGreenie

Factory Head
Years
Hi there! I've been having artist's block a lot recently, so I figured opening an art shop wouldn't hurt! I can make a free piece of artwork for you in a handful of different styles.

Rules:
1. I'm only interested in drawing Pokemon or similar creatures/animals. I will draw something like Jibanyan, but not Ash or another trainer.
2. I'm not really big on OCs. I can add accessories to a real Pokemon (ex. glasses, scarf, bow), but Fakemon, not so much.
3. Please be patient! Most art takes me a day or so, depending on how busy I am. I'll try to let you know if there is a delay.
4. Only one or two characters per drawing, unless they are something small (ex. "Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie," "Pikachu, Mimikyu, and a Ditto-Pikachu," "Kanto Eeveelutions," etc.).
5. You don't need to, but I'd appreciate it if you could say what pose/emotion you'd like the character to have. It's easier for me to visualize "sitting, smiling Eevee" versus "Eevee."

Examples:

Style 1 (Crayon)
Spoiler:

Style 2 (Soft Color)
Spoiler:

Style 3 (Lineart)
Spoiler:

Style 4 (Painted, takes a bit longer)
Spoiler:

When you request something, specify what style and what color/s you'd like for the background (or if you'd like it transparent). If unspecified, I will be using Style 1 with a complementary color choice. All artwork is full-body. You can use the artwork in your avatar/signature, your hack/project, or whatever you would like as long as you give credit to me.

The shop is now open!

Completed Pieces:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Woah, all of this art is really nice! I'd like to request something, please. :)

Would it be alright with you to draw me a 1x1 ratio standing, serious looking Marshadow in its standard form? I'd like it to be painted if that's ok with you. The background could be a darkish purple. (Kind of like the purple color you used for the Absol.)

Last edited:

1MeenGreenie

Factory Head
Years
Thank you! I will get to work on it right away. By 1x1 ratio, I'm guessing you just need height and width to match up (ex. 520x520). If that's not it, let me know! Other than that, I think I've got it down alright. Should be finished sometime this weekend.

Years
Thank you! I will get to work on it right away. By 1x1 ratio, I'm guessing you just need height and width to match up (ex. 520x520). If that's not it, let me know! Other than that, I think I've got it down alright. Should be finished sometime this weekend.

I think 520 x 520 would be fine, and thanks for making it!

Last edited:
Years
I don't have a request, but just wanted to say great shop! I love your soft color examples the most! : ) Overall the pokemon have really fun expressions!

And Radiating, it's better to have that higher quality image specified earlier and just let it be scaled down for you avatar, it doesn't need to be those exact dimensions unless it's pixel art. Just a tidbit!

1MeenGreenie

Factory Head
Years
@Nina: Thank you! That's very nice of you to say. Expressions are one of my favorite things to work on, too, so I'm glad you like them! :3

@Radiating: I had originally started with a 720x720 as you requested, but you had edited your post after the fact to change it to 520x520, so there are two different sizes I got done.

Spoiler:

Thank you for your request! :3

1MeenGreenie

Factory Head
Years
@Greenest Grovyle: You are very welcome! Thank you for the request!

@Kitty: I can most definitely draw you a Goomy. If nothing interrupts me after I get done with cleaning, it should be done sometime today.

And thank you very much! That's one of my favorite styles to do! :3

Years
Hi there, I wanted to inform you that your shop has been featured on the Art Studio page!
Your work is really well done and it's super fun to look at! I'll have to request here sometime!

Keep up the great work! c:​

Years
Hiya! I just wanna say that all your work is amazing but the crayon art style has to be the best looking one for me :D

Would it be cool if you could draw Crobat (my fave Pokemon) in a somewhat menacing battle-ready pose with that style? I'll take whatever background you think fits for it :) 800x800 would be alright for a size to keep things simple.

Take all the time you want too if ever you decide to do this because I'd most likely just use it as a profile picture of sorts ehehehe.

Thanks in advanced!

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
Years
I wonder if you can make happy/Smile Cubone with Crayon Style.And The canvas 400X400 and The background color is Light Blue.

Also, it's OK if you take a long time to draw this.Just accept my request is enough to make me happy :)

P.S: Can we Became Friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back