• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Thanks Everyone.. to answer your questions:

1- Yeah, I do plan to stay here, I was looking for an active pokemon community in order too meet trainers and make new poke friends... and I think I found it

2- My basic info is shown in my profile, thats what I meant.

Does anyone know what happened to the VGCS Winter 2012 rankings? It was supposed to be up on thursday at 0:00 am. Is there a way to have a friend lists in Pokecomunity? If there is a way and you like to battle regularly to get feedback of your team then add me.

I plan on being very active in this forum!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Does anyone know what happened to the VGCS Winter 2012 rankings? It was supposed to be up on thursday at 0:00 am. Is there a way to have a friend lists in Pokecomunity? If there is a way and you like to battle regularly to get feedback of your team then add me.

Since you mentioned it, for team-related stuff just hang out in Battle Center. :) You can rate other people's teams, etc, and actually battle in quick battle thread/tournaments/etc. PLUS there's a Community Day today well, in around 3 hours, so if you come to the server, linked in the section you can meet with the rest of the battling community here ~~~

As for friends list, go to your usercp, check on the left, and it'll have friends/contacts, then just click there and add someone that way, or via their profile on their friends list "add this person to your friends list", iirc on the far left.

Welcome to PC anyway n___n

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
This weekend before Christmas, I'm going to San Diego today, and I'll try to find a way to get past where I'm stuck at in Paper Mario Sticker Star (I'm stuck at World 2-4). Does anyone own the game, so you can help me on it?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Try gamefaqs.com for your answer? If I'm desperately stuck I usually go there. One time I was stuck in Links Awakening for YEARS and discovered that site (this was when there was dailup lol) and.. yeah! Helped a bunch.

I am doing NOTHING this weekend~ *sprawl*

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
I have way too much Uni work to do. Ruins the Christmas spirit. :(

I, too, am procrastinating as I type this. It's so hard not to when I have a 3000 word essay to write. Also the internet suddenly becomes 10x more interesting than it usually is when deadlines are approaching.

Years
I am gonna be so lazy this week. No work until January, and I finally got hired at my job so I'm not a temp anymore.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm sad that my work doesn't give us Monday off. :( Come on, work!!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I am gonna be so lazy this week. No work until January, and I finally got hired at my job so I'm not a temp anymore.

Congrats Scarf!!!

Don't worry Touji, you can pull through! It'll be that much more sweet when you are off! :3

Shiny ;o; yeah it's been hard times lately. Keep at it! But you also get a chance to enjoy the holidays :3

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Yeah I suppose, when you work in retail, which I have, they dont really give you much of a chance to enjoy the holidays because you're always working.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Oh god at least I don't work in retail. Foreclosing is not more common on Christmas. XD

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Yeah I feel bad for my dad. He owns a clothing business and this time is always really crazy for him; Mom told me he got home at like midnight the other night because he was setting up stuff for next week. @_@ Poor dad.. ;_;

Years
Goodness. Retail is probably the hardest job to have even when it's not almost Christmas. I remember working once at 3 in the morning to get the store open by 6 when the store had been open until 11 the night before and the whole place was a total mess.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
Got my last finals out of the way yesterday, now I have 3 weeks of of nothing school related.

On a completely different note, the world didn't end yesterday (darn) and Gangnam Style reached over 1 billion views!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back