• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
The Shiny And New (patent pending) 25th chapter of Wings Have We is now live. Go go go.

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2010
Chapter 9 of W.O.Z. is now up.

This chapter is entitled "Misdirection"!

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Part two of Nathaniel and teh Guardians Prologue is up! Somebody needs to read it, and write the first chapter before I write the second.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
With my return, I bring a whole new story. I'm completely trashing Poke Special Manga: DP (although it was a GREAT run :) ) and I'm currently in the process of making a Pokemon Academy fan-fiction. I don't know how long the fan-fiction will be, but I do know that I am motivated to get it up and running. As stated before, I am in the production stages of it (making main characters, side characters, plot, villains, etc.) but I plan on beginning the writing portion on Wednesday. I do not have a permanent title for it yet, so I'll just call it Project Pokemon Academy for now. No, I will not be calling it Pokemon Academy, as it that is too plain, lol. Nonetheless, off to work I go! ;)

Masquerainisthajam

Self-Proclaimed Gym Leader
Years
Parts I and II of "The Prism City Saga" are now up! These two chapters are in two different threads.

Part I: Welcome to Prism City!
Part II: Getting "Winded"!

Enjoy!

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
I'll be releasing the first five chapter of Elite Academy rather quickly because they are already written up. I'm in the editing stages of chapters four and five right now and they will probably be released tomorrow. After that, I'll give readers ample amount of time to read the first five chapter. Nonetheless, Chapters 2 and 3 are up now. (Entering extreme writing mood)

Syrynn

Writer of Tales
Years
Chapter Eleven of Feral Game is up!

Chapters will come out about every 3-5 days, if all goes well. :)

Masquerainisthajam

Self-Proclaimed Gym Leader
Years
Ignore the last thread I posted.

This time, Parts I and II of "The Prism City Saga" are up!

Part I: Welcome to Prism City!
Part II: Getting "Winded"!

Look for the thread entitled "The Prism City Saga". It should have the two parts back to back on it.

Part III, "A Battle of Epic Distractions" will be coming soon!

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2010
It's Friday (woo hoo), and as we all know Friday is a WOZ day!!

Enjoy W.O.Z. "Chapter 11: Malignance", up now! :)

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Chapter 4 and 5 are up now in Elite Academy. I'm done with Chapter 6 as well but I'm currently in the editing stages of it. I'll more than likely release Chapter 6 Monday and return to releasing chapters twice a week. The reason for the sudden burst of chapters is because my ideas are flowing so fluidly that I'm anxious to get it out to the public. Please forgive me. :)

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Nathaniel and the Guardians canceled because it never got any reviews and nobody ever did the Chpt. 1! Sonic, Pokemon, & Mario: The Hidden Universe coming soon. Here's the first chapter:

Chapter One: SONIC/POKEMON/MARIO Infinite Destruction

SONIC

Sonic had been working with the Freedom Fighters for quite some time against the evil tyranny of Dr. Ivo Robotnik! It was the time between ARCHIVES 1 and ARCHIVES 2, and with his faithful companions, Princess Sally Acorn, Miles "Tails" Prower, Rotor(Boomer), and Bunny Rabbot, it seemed they won nearly every battle on Mobius. It was during a battle that it first began....

Sonic wiped beads of sweat from his forehead in the blink of an eye. He was at a complete stop on top of Mobius Hill, which once lead to a beautiful view of a green meadow covered in pink and yellow flowers. Now, there stood dried up soil and the ruins of what used to be a fun play-spot. There was a tunnel at the far end of it, going underground. That's where the determined blue-hedgehog had seen the BRAIN-BOT 2 take Tails. He dashed, his feet kicking up tons of dirt as he went into the tunnel. It was no sooner that he was about five yards in that he felt a great shock. Suddenly, he felt sick. Pain started to flow throughout his body, and the hapless hedgehog crumpled to the floor with a groan. Looking at the unmoving form of Sonic, a rather huge shadow billowed over him. There was the sound of laughter coming from the jelly-like belly of fat that belonged to the body of Dr. Robotnik.

POKEMON:

Topisento and his sister, Helecia had been on their training quest for a year now. Topisento held a cold metal to his side. It was a pokeball, containing his first pokemon: Eevee. Although he had found many stones on his journey, he didn't bother to change his most loyal and friendly companion. Eevee slept in the ball, soundly, and didn't sense the bumpiness of Topisento walking. It's bushy tail was wrapped around it's body and the tip of it on it's head. Eevee's nickname, Evan, was strongly hated at first although Topisento knew that Evan had grown to like it in the past year. His inky black hair matched up to his deep, strong black shirt, though he wore dark navy jeans. His chocolate eyes looked at Eevee one more time before he started walking again. Topisento was a fine trainer, with a fear of ghost pokemon. The sight of them made him want to run home to his mother. His mother.....dead. She had died when he was but five years old. Helecia, four at the time, took it deeply, and Topisento had to remove her suicidal thoughts. Helecia had jet black hair but often wore a yellow shirt that was too small for her, but it was made up by her oversized blue pants. She had no fears, and no emotions. Her face was always at a steel blank expression, and she hardly spoke a word. It was three in the morning at the time, but they had to get up this early. The gym leader, April, only allowed challenges between 3 in the morning to 5 in the morning. And heaven knew the crowd that often formed there at 3:10. So, it was off. Topisento and Helecia both had their A-Team with them and were prepared.

"It's going to be a challenge isn't it, Sis?" Topisento told her with a laugh. She didn't even turn to him, and just kept moving.
"Figures." said Topisento under his breath as he walked a bit faster. Their worn-out shoes strongly disagreed with all the rocks and gravel on the way to the gym and when they finally reached it, they found their rivals Hope and Felicia. They were already in a battle with April.
"Looks like we're going to have to wait, eh, Helecia." said Topisento. As usual Helecia didn't respond. Topisento sat down, then noticed one thing: Helecia wasn't with him. "Helicia?" he said uncertainly to himself.
"Helicia!?" he said again, more loudly. Suddenly, he heard his sister say one word: "HELP!" Of course, given the circumstances that Helecia didn't speak, Topisento rushed to where the cry came from. Once outside the gym, he followed the voice until he was behind it. That's where a sudden pain filled his chest. Suddenly, Topisento felt his feet leave the ground, and then a rock out of nowhere came down on his head. All went black, just like his shirt.

MARIO

A peaceful day was upon the Mushroom Kingdom. Princess Peach was being guarded by Mario, Luigi, and two twin Toads: Toadi and Toado. At the end of the day, they knew that Bowser was plotting something sinister to not have attacked in one day. Sure enough, in the horizion was a tiny blot growing bigger and bigger.
"Finally, some action!" Toadi said, obviously excited.
"Indeed. Bowser's Ship is coming." said Toado, studying the blot.

Suddenly, the blot turned blue. Then, it vanished. Mario, Luigi, and the Toad twins looked at each other awkwardly. Then, out of nowhere, a blue vortex opened in the sky, and descending from it was Bowser's ship.

"I wonder what other upgrades he's added." said Toadi, her excitement turning to nervousness.
The ship's bottom opened, unveiling a giant cannon.
"What's that for?!" Toado wondered out loud.
"I don't----" started Toadi, but the canon fired and as quick as light, Toadi was turned into stone.
"TOADI!" Toado cried out, but the canon fired again, this time hitting Luigi.
"MAMA MIA!" Mario cried out. He dodged one canon blast, but the second one hit his hand. Mario looked at his heavy, stone hand with horror, and then ran as fast as he could, bringing the princess along. The citizens of Mushroom Kingdom panicked and Toado just couldn't keep up. As the canon was about to blast him, he felt a sudden pain.
"Crud." was his final word before collapsing to the rich, fertile ground in a crumpled heap.

Laterna

Dream-Weaver
Years
No, it's not a dream...

...my fic, "Only A Dream", has finally made its much needed comeback.

I first posted it a couple of years ago, but it got way overly complicated so I've been working, trying to figure out the best way of pulling it back into itself and finally, finally, I was able to get the overall story sorted.

Chapter 01 was posted yesterday and I'm currently just finishing off Chapter 02, which I'll hopefully get up sometime today.

Please check 'em out - any feedback would be greatly appreciated *mwah*

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
Years
Chapter 4 up in Pokemon: Ruination.

For anyone who hasn't seen it, it's a follow up to Pokemon Red/Blue/Green, set in the game universe (So there'll be plenty of references : D) And the plot revolving everyone's favourite glitch.

Come on, you know you want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back