• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The war of the Wolves and Wolcans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Saphira nevously looked around.

"You, half-breed!" One Wolcan shouted at her. "You belong in the fires of Hell!"

They all started chanting mutt...

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
Years
OOC- I have to go right after this.

IC- I narrowed my eyes. A half breed was it? I didn't believe that any creature should be outcasted because they were different. I had to help.

I jumped out from behind the bush, my ears pirked up feircly and my teeth bared. "Leave her alone," I growled.

OOC- See ya'll tomorrow!

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
ooc: buh-byes!^^ *waves*

ic: Saphira was astounded some other Wolcan was helping her. "You`re gonna get hurt..." She mumbled, facing the other Wolcan.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
OOC:I must leave. Buh-bye!
I saw the one they called 'half-breed', and rage bubbled inside of me. Half-breed. The word I hated. I knew how she felt, because I, too, was an outcast. Picking on someone because of their birth was wrong. "Hey! Leave her alone!!!!" I yelled. I don't know how they could tell that I was a half-wolf half-wolcan, but they could. All eyes turned toward me, and about half of the wolcans were after me in seconds.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Saphira bounded after the other Halfling. As a Wolcan, she was pretty small, but as a wolf, she was petite. Saphira took one Wolcan down, with much difficulty, hoping it would slow the others down.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
"You two are medling in matters that you dont belong in" I told the two who had come to help the half-ling. "Leave now!" I yelled, but my ack had already started the fight against the two.

OOC: Oooooo.....Ooooooo

Sawyer

���
Years
OOC: wow, i totally forgot about this thread...

IC: I was running along the mountainside looking for food when i noticed 2 half-breeds and a Wolcan fighting a bunch of other Wolcans. I howled a call to my kin, and in seconds my tribe came. i showed them the Wolcans attacking the poor half-breeds. As the wolves were usually much more generous than the Wolcans, my tribe agreed to help the half-breeds and the other Wolcan sticking up for them. I thought about how we were at war with the Wolcans, but if that one was so nice to stick up for a half-breed, she must be nice enough to make friends with us. Us wolves never really wanted to fight, but we had no choice, the Wolcans were threatening our species and destroyed our village.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
My leg began to ooze blood as one of the stupid half-breeds bit my leg. "Back off you ignorant, regect of nature!!" I scremaed and kicked it in the face.

OOC: I hate having a mean charcter, but not to worry he won't be mena forever.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
ooc: i understand. i acctualy like having evil charas though.^^'

ic: Saphira snarled at the Wolcan. She closed in for another attck, more ferocious then the last.

Sawyer

���
Years
IC: I led the tribe down the mountain to where the Wolcans were fighting the half-breeds. I yelled to the half-breeds, "Follow us quickly! we know how to get away!" We tried to go as fast as possible, to avoid having to fight the Wolcans.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
"Oh no ya don't!" I scremed "You **** wolves you're gonna die with the hal-breeds, and you'll wish you'd never messed with the WOLCANS!!!!!" I bounded after them slowerr that normal because of my leg, "FlY I screamed at my pack realizing i culd be faster that way, i soared into the sky and my pack followed.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
ooc: heh, this is fun ^^'

ic: Saphira could see the Wolcans closing in.

"I dont want you to get hurt..." Saphira said to the Wolves. She broke away from them, and headed a different direction...

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
"You take the wolves, I'll take the filthy half-breed," I said. "I then flew in the direction of the thing. "You're going down small one!!" I holared at it as i closed in.

dark_faro

Trigun fan
Years
i, was hiding behind a tree. as the half-breed ran by, he jumped at her, and tackled her to the ground.

this is DE: Saphira grwoled, trying to throw off the Wolcan.

"Get off me, you stupid manegy Wolcan!" She snarled, trying to bite his neck.

this is DF: what this half-breed had just said offened me. i was gonna hunt her down till either she or i was dead...

this is DE: (meanie) Saphira barked, backing up against a tree. She looked around, despatly trying to find somewhere to escape. She jumped over the Wolcan, and scrambled away, trying to escape the Wolcan.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Saphira dashed past the black and white Wolcan, dodging trees and other shrubery. The sun would be rising in a few moments, and she would transform back into a Wolcan.

If they dont know who I am... Saphira thought, still running, Then maybe I can trick everyone into thinking I`m a full Wolcan....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back