• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] R a c h e l 's Summer Graphics Shop! ~

Years
Alright. I have one hell of a request. I probably shouldn't be asking you this since I know you are busy with your studies at the moment but I want you to design a picture of my Pokemon team. An example is listed below and I will refer to this example throughout this post.

Spoiler:

My team is shown below;

Hydreigon
Gengar
Tyranitar
Dragonite
Scizor
Magnezone

In regards to the example picture, I was contemplating a Throne room for the background. Have the throne in the middle with a red carpet leading down the hall (though since the picture will be quite close up, the carpet may not be necessary).

The man sitting in the throne is of course none other than myself, though for simplicity, you can just have a shadowy figure sitting in the throne, if it makes things easier for you.

Possible throne room design (should be quite dark and sinister looking);

Spoiler:

In regards to the Pokemon positioning I'll leave it up to you since you might have a better incentive of how to position them all.

The dimensions of the picture I am not fussed on, but I imagine it should be of a similar size to the example given. Finally, the text "OVERDARK DRAGON" could be included in red or black writing, at the very top or bottom of the picture - depending on what looks more appealing.

Thanks for taking the time to read through this.

mavy42

I'm back, broz :)
Years
Type: Signature
Size: Same as my sig now
Image: Sora sealing keyhole,steve, darkrai doing dark void
Text: Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness, to pull another hand into the light -mavy42 Font and Font Color: What you think is best!
Extra: Make it look amazing, awesome and dark! The background should be like this: evil, bloody background with light and dark effects (no picture of devil or anything related to that) Tnx!

Back