• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
10/10

Yes I love the signature and I love fire types I also see the curser thing like Megan nice :)

Years
5/10
same as ive said to hikari before. change your sig. its getting kinda old
same with me, if you dont like my signature tell me and ill change it as fast as possible

Years
5/10

I like how there are links at the bottom but I took points off for the picture being too pale and I can't even read the text.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
2/10

Just two small pics and a bunch of text. Nothing too interesting at all.

The text all has links (the exception being the quote in the center). If you hover over them, they have little popups. It probably would've helped to explore instead of glancing and ignoring the content. However, I can understand the low rating because of the pictures, since you don't seem to be aware of the ever-critically-acclaimed Persona series. (That's a different topic, however, so I'll leave it at that.)

~

Now back to MidnightShine, 8/10. I like the simplicity, the fact that it's Elesa, and the fact that everything is linked to something (mostly members, presumably PC family). However, the 2 points were taken off from the lack of info; may I suggest adding tags to the links, even if you just add a name or title? It'll really help with clarity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back