• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

True Pokemon Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Are YOU a Master?

About The Group:
True Pokemon Masters is a group dedicated to honor those who have achieved the great title of Pokemon Master at some point in their
journey through Pokemon. It doesn't matter which game you completed your pokedex in, just as long as
you did it without any cheating or hacking and it was done on a real Nintendo-made game version.
We also have a social group on this site. Click Here or to visit it.

Group Rules:
All PC's standard rules apply. I would also appreciate it if you are honest about being a master or not.
You wont gain anything from lying other than a guilty conscience and your name on this post.

Member Requirements:
There is only one thing we require of our members... You must love pokemon! You don't have to be a True Master to join.
However all masters will be listed here on the main post to honor their achievement.
(When joining, please actually say "I want to join" so I can be sure that you are actually asking to join.)

Discussion Topics
:

We will use this thread to discuss various things relating to pokemon. Every once in awhile a new topic will be posted.
You may respond to old topics if you want, but make sure to say which one you're responding to.

TPM's Banners:
We currently have one banner. Please feel free to make your own and post them here.
Spoiler:

Master's Awards:
We also have awards for true masters to put in their signatures. They are similar to badges (not in looks obviously.)
Spoiler:
We currently only have awards for the first generation of games. If you are a master of a different version, feel free to make your own award
(or request that someone make it for you.) After you have created your award, please submit it here, and the group will vote on it.

Member List:
Spoiler:
Pokemon Masters:
Spoiler:

Old Topics:
1. Are you a master? If so, what version did you become a master in?
2. Was it harder to become a master in the older or newer versions?
3. Did you stop playing after you caught them all?

Current Topics:
4. What is your favorite type?
5. Who is your favorite character? (In the anime and the games.)
6. Do you watch the Pokemon TV show?

Last edited:

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Officer positions are available, although I would prefer that the officers are actual masters. I don't really think officers are very necessary, but I'll have a couple anyway.

Years
can i join, i completely completed yellow version, and i have played and beaten every version of the pokemon rpg to date and have played and beaten almost every other pokemon game

GrassPokemon

Grass Pokemon Trainer
Years
i completed gold silver sapphire emerald and pearl without cheating also quickest time to complete a game silver in less than 24 hours(i had it on computer and fast foward the game all the time)
Whats the quickest time it took you to complete a pokemon game without cheating?

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
By completed, do you mean you caught every pokemon, or you just beat the elite four?
I'm going to cut officer spots off there btw.

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2009
I'm a master in Pokemon Pearl. =3 That's quite an accomplishment. I did it without ANY form of cheating.

Of course I don't have Arceus, since it never came out yet, but I know I will.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
I made some changes to the main post. Please reread the Member Requirements section, and the new Master's Awards section.

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2009
May I have a Pearl Master banner? o.o

It took me 11 months in order to finish my National Pokedex in my Pearl version. D:

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
May I have a Pearl Master banner? o.o

It took me 11 months in order to finish my National Pokedex in my Pearl version. D:
I don't have photoshop, so I can't do anything fancy. I made the 1st gen awards as plain as they are on purpose, because the games themselves were very basic, and were based on a single color. For the gen II-IV however, I want them to be fancy and colorful. So I can't make the others myself unfortunately.

And again, everyone please join the group mentioned in the first post.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Anyway... lets get this thread moving again. Two new topics.

Was it harder to become a master in the older or newer versions?
Did you stop playing after you caught them all?

My answers:
1. I think it was harder in the older versions because you had to know people who were willing to give up their starters and other pokemon. Plus there was no pal park to catch them again.

2. Yes, I did stop playing after I caught them all. In fact, I erased my file right away.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
I would like to join!

I'm a master in blue, red, emerald, ruby, Gold, Silver, and almost in Diamond...I don't have enough room in my sig for all those banners:P Anyway hello! Can I post a topic please? If so then here it is:

If you had any region choice, after you became a master would you start over again in a new region with same trainer just new Pokemon? If so then what Pokemon and region would you start with and in?
For me yes...I'll just go with me becoming a master in Red. I would start over again in Johto because I just love Johto! I would start with a totodile:)

Uhm...probably newer because there are more Pokemon to find now:)

No...I continued playing because I wanted to level them all to 100!(which I still ahve not done yet:\)

Yes. Gold, Silver, Red, Blue, Emerald, Ruby, and almost Diamond:)

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
I would like to join!

I'm a master in blue, red, emerald, ruby, Gold, Silver, and almost in Diamond...I don't have enough room in my sig for all those banners:P Anyway hello! Can I post a topic please? If so then here it is:

If you had any region choice, after you became a master would you start over again in a new region with same trainer just new Pokemon? If so then what Pokemon and region would you start with and in?
For me yes...I'll just go with me becoming a master in Red. I would start over again in Johto because I just love Johto! I would start with a totodile:)

Uhm...probably newer because there are more Pokemon to find now:)

No...I continued playing because I wanted to level them all to 100!(which I still ahve not done yet:\)

Yes. Gold, Silver, Red, Blue, Emerald, Ruby, and almost Diamond:)
Wow... if that's all true... you have waaaay too much free time on your hands. lol

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
I would love to join this group.

I am a master in Red, Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Ruby, and Emerald. Still working on Diamond and Pearl.

In my opinion, it is harder to be a master in the newer versions. Too many Pokemon to find.

Heck no I didn't stop playing! I wanted some level 100s, and I started breeding Pokemon with some spectacular results.

Last edited:

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
So just to make sure... you guys are saying you caught EVERY single pokemon in each one of those games? I don't see how it's possible to do it that many times personally :P.

Anyway, I'll add both of you to the group.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Yeah, I have. It was tough to do, but my friends helped ALOT with trading and other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back