• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokémon Fallout (OOC/SU)

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
They're varied levels. The three of mine have different degrees of transformation. Alessa (Kirlia) just has some color change and a better sense of balance, Aiden (Froslass) has a change in clothes and appearance (as in he has pretty much nothing but darkness under his clothes when fused), while Tim gets Rhydon armor.

So the differences can change quite a bit depending on the person and Pokémon.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@DJYosh: At least minimal changes must occur. However, clothes may cause the changes to be non-visible. One also cannot change to such a degree that they are more pokemon than human. This is both a canonity thing and meant to discourage people from trying to work around the plot to get a 'pokemon character' as opposed to a human one. As a rule of thumb, one's face should be recognizable as human, which means only minor changes should occur to it.

But yeah! Glad to hear you're showing interest.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Sign-Up: Amethyst Yula

AmethystYulaTitle.png

ミ Sign-Up ミ

AmethystYulaLine.png

Nickname:
Amy

(Physically and Mentally 7 Years Old.)

Sex:
Female

Appearance:
Amethyst is a very young girl; therefore, her features resemble such. She has pale skin, unrealistically beautiful red hair (after her fusion), to which she simply wears in a ponytail, with bangs fallen to each side of her face. Ever since her fusion, her eyes became heterochromic. On the right, her natural, soft blue eye, as blue as crystallized ice. On the left, her eye matches that of her Spirit Pokémon; a slit pupil, with a ruby-red iris. Of course, when happy, her eye takes a much softer tone, making her red eye much more gentle. At night, both of her eyes glow in that same red color. On top of this, she wears a forehead tiara with a yellow gem centered over her forehead. She generally wears dark blue clothes, usually with some form of red to match her eye over them. Her teeth are sharper than normal, and at times people have seen her to have claws, even though her hands are normal.

Personality:
Amethyst is sweet, like a small girl should be. She knows how to have fun, even in the post-apocalyptic world they now live in. However kind and gentle she seems, she does take interest in pulling gags and pranks. Her top three priorities, in order, are Survival, Family, and Fun. Of course, with no actual family left, she has lived a free life (more explained in History section). She saves her second priority for any close friends, which at the moment, is none. Even then, she doesn't give up. She somehow remains happy even through hard times.

History:
Amethyst is still very young, so there wasn't too much history before what happened to the world. She lived a quiet life, playing with her best friend, a Sneasel named Blade. Her parents watched as Amethyst and Blade grew together, and Sneasel had evolved after the genocide of Pokémon. Amethyst was deeply saddened after this happened. As people began to vanish, her parents rushed her to Mt. Coronet, after she continually mumbled about it in her sleep. Her mother had prayed at the Shrine of Celebi in Johto, and Celebi had granted her the wish, to send Amy back in time, to a world where the virus no longer existed, and pokemon and people lived happily. She was sent through time, 100 years later; hoping to send her to a safe world where she could be happy, Celebi did quite the opposite, because of the virus' effect on Pokemon, who no longer had to obey humans. Amy was transported to a mountain, the same mountain she had been placed on. She awoke on Coronet, unsure of exactly why she was there, or what happened to the world. There, she was infused with a Pokéspirit. However, when she returned home, she couldn't find any of her family. A cruelly lying spirit wielder told her that they had gone away to an oasis, a utopia where food was limitless and people were kind. Since then, Amy has been in search of them, and the wonderful place. Of course, there is no such place; and no one has had the heart to tell her that her parents had died the same night she vanished the mountain. Of course, if she ever mentioned her father's name, Sigmund Yula, people would know that he's dead; he was one of the scientists behind the virus. He found his daughter's Sneasel to be a bad influence on her, another reason to separate Pokémon from humans. Many people hated her because of her father, so she knew her only friend had to be her Pokéspirit, Blade the Weavile.

Pokéspirit Species:
Weavile

Pokéspirit Name:
Blade

Pokéspirit Sex:
Male

Pokéspirit Age:
(3 Years older than Amethyst. He acts more like an angry teenager, though.)

Pokéspirit Personality:
Blade can be mischievous, and often unforgiving. His fusion with Amy was the cause for the darker side of her personality: pranking, revenge, and hatred. Blade's strong personality spreads to Amethyst, which causes most people to see her as having a bipolar personality: a light, kind and caring side, and a dark, cruel and hating side. During battle, Blade's spirit causes her to never forfeit, even in a battle she would surely lose. Blade wants to keep Amy safe, and is determined to use fighting skill to defend her. However, sometimes Amy's side wins, and she solves problems by either talking her way out of it, or by getting away with her childish innocence. One thing's for certain, Amy can talk her way out of many situations. Blade, on the other hand, takes his approach in a much more violent manner.

Moves:
Agility (Sneasel LV24)
Revenge (Weavile Start)
Fury Swipes (Weavile LV21)
Night Slash (Weavile LV38)
Ice Beam (Technical TM13)
Focus Blast (Technical TM52)

Other:
Weavile Traits that empower Amy:

Eggs - Weavile have a love for eggs. However, in the no-Pokémon world, the only opportunity for eggs would be if they were created by a move (As in, Chansey's "Softboiled" move, or something of the sort)

Agility - Weavile are very agile and one of the fastest Pokémon to ever exist. This is passed on to Amy as well.

Dark Pulses and Night Slashes - Powers of Dark are given to Amy.

Icy Winds and Blizzards - Ice-cold powers are handed down to Amy.

Tundras - Amy likes snow and cold, if there's even any left in the world.

Trickery - Amy now enjoys pranks and the like.

Bipolar - Due to hers and Blade's distinct personalities, people often think she's bipolar.

Opening Post:

*Growlllllllll* Amethyst looked down to her stomach. I need something to eat, and soon... She had gone though about a month of training under Blade, and somehow, she kept managing to find berries or plants to eat. Today, she wasn't so lucky. She weaved her way through the dense trees, looking for a plant, a berry, something she could eat. However, her search came up dry. With a sigh, she sprinted out of the forest. This fusion comes in handy... I'm running so fast, without even breaking a sweat! Just be careful, Amy... People here are changed, they wouldn't hesitate to-- "I know, I know, eat me. You told me the whole story already. Don't worry... I can get out of it." She smiled, and squinted.

One of the towns was nearby. "Ooh! Maybe there's food there!" He proceeded in a warning tone, Amyyyy... She scowled a bit. "Ugh, Blade... I know, I know, I know... Please trust me." ... She took his silence as a 'yes', and looked ahead. However, since she had been sprinting the entire time, she neglected to see the upcoming building, plowing a hole right through it and crashing into someone in the process. Dizzily, she growled slightly at Blade. "That was not funny, Blade..." Laughter was his reply. Amy, you need to pay attention. This was only a lesson for you to learn. You're going to have to take things seriously and grow up if you want to survive. She stood up, and looked apologetically up at the girl she just T-boned while going past the speed limit ran into at full sprint. She was abusing her child-like looks by using them to her advantage. At the same time, she was talking at a rather quick pace. "I-I'm sorry, miss, you see, I was out and about when I saw this city, so I came in to look, but then Blade started talking to me and got me all distracted and before I knew it I--" *GROOWWWWWWLLLLLLLLL* Oh wonderful. Now I'm just a 'mouth to feed'...

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Marin's posting in another RP before she looks it over; I was talking with her about it While I made Amy. And I enjoy making interesting characters. In fact:

It's my business...
collegehumor.1ab4c9ab66bdcd64772786542826cb8b.jpg

... To make them sharp.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Interesting, quite a bit. I like the work put in as a Weavile user. However... actually, I'll leave the comments to Yellow/Sir Bastian, since they'll likely pick up on everything I noticed and then some.

Actually, I was speaking to Marin as I was building the Sign-Up, getting yes and no from various ideas as I came up with them.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I'll be posting again, as the Super Nova commences. Though a different RP will be my target to post before this.

Dawn

Years
Time sure flies when you're having fun. o_o;

Anyway, this OOC thread needed to be revived so let me ask you guys; how are you all feeling and what's up? I just posted an ad in the RPD. While it's nice and comfy here as it is now, I felt like it was for the best that we attempted to grow a bit. |P

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Time sure flies when you're having fun. o_o;

Anyway, this OOC thread needed to be revived so let me ask you guys; how are you all feeling and what's up? I just posted an ad in the RPD. While it's nice and comfy here as it is now, I felt like it was for the best that we attempted to grow a bit. |P

I feel a little left out from this RP. Zero Darkness hasn't posted in a while, & I sure wish I could post with Yellow, Akio-kun & Kat. You guys are posting more. I sure hope my character, Kilik, can return to Eterna City soon from Mt. Coronet.

Dawn

Years
@SD: Why would you feel the need to wait? o.o; Go ahead and make it happen. I also have two other characters that at some point I'd like to bring in and start using. Or maybe not. Maybe I should dedicate more focus on playing NPCs for you guys.

Dawn

Years
@TornZero: Wait... wait... that avatar... Disregard me. I apparently didn't recognize a meme. This totally explains that facial expression though. (Uncanny expression is uncanny and I've always wondered why there exists a picture of Yellow making it.)

...Anyway, sounds nice! Though I must warn you that my other two characters are kind of genocidal. It is never 'safe' around them. At least, not while one of them is around anyway. The other just sort of plays along.

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@TornZero: Alright, I've planned out the introduction of my other two characters. I'll be sending them to Children's City to meet with your character soon. I also invite others to join in on the interaction--Hailey has a pretty set goal in mind as far as the plot goes and can function as a plot leader if necessary.

Also guys. Do me a favor and humor me with a response here in the OOC. ^^; I want this thread alive for those that potentially wish to join in and dread the idea of double posting regardless of the fact I can get away with it. |P

kagan2

Im back..and no one cares! ^^
Years
I have been stalking the roleplay thread for a while. But My grammar is not that good. ( I'm a typo and I dont use ', ;'. If those are acceptable then I would like to join in?

Dawn

Years
@Kagan2: Looks good enough to me! owo; As long as you can write well enough otherwise.. |P

Sorry I couldn't get to you immediately. PC decided to go down.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
My laptop has gone straight to failure, meaning I will probably be offline for an undetermined amount of time, until said laptop is repaired. I do not wish to leave my roleplays, as I've become very attached to them. So Quto may bunny Kiba and friends on Earth and Sky, if needed; I only hope they don't go far without me. PkMnTrainer Yellow may bunny Amethyst on her RP Fallout. I also hope that this RP doesn't go far while I'm gone.

As for Sacred Fire, Divine Water, don't worry. I do plan to be back as soon as I can. You may leave your sign-ups in the OOC thread, and I'll deal with them all as soon as I return.

I am very saddened by my loss of internet, and I will do everything in my power to return to it, along with PC.

Be back soon,

Tokushi Akio

Dawn

Years
@Akio: Huh. Well, thanks for letting us know! I'd say more, but there's not a lot of helpful things I can say here. Tech support are all kinda vampires. Their skin actually does sparkle in the sun though. It's pretty awful actually. It'll blind you to their best deals. Use Garlic to make them work faster. Sounds like 1-3 weeks if you're dilligent about getting your laptop repaired ASAP.

@Everyone: Alright so... guys? Can I get some sort of status report? I know I said I was really flexible about activity, and I get the impression people are busy or whatnot, but I'm trying pretty hard to maintain activity and I feel like I'm getting hung out to dry here. What's going on?

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
I'm going to see if I can't manage something decent by tomorrow at the latest, since we have the chaos of my mother's house-cleaning method. I'm trying to figure out how Tim's going to react when he's not supposed to be the smart kind of guy. (That said, I now have 4 mini-characters to manage, too. That won't be too difficult, though.)

Last edited:
Back