• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spread Mania. Winner of SD Cities.

Shadow Chant

Top 4 at Worlds 2009
Years
Spread

Posting the exact same list I won cities with last weekend. But I'm going to another cities, I need help around Unown G. But if anyone knows how this deck will counter Unown G, please let me know.

4-3 Frosslass (I ran a 4-3 because of a better chance to get in the starting hand.)
2-1-2 Gengar (Not really needed, but can be a backup Pokemon in handy)
3-2-2-1-1 Dusknoir SF Chill/ Dusknoir SF Shadow Command/Dusknoir Lv.X (For spread and de-evolve)
1 Uxie (More Draw for the start of the game. Or having a short bad hand.)
4 Sableye (SF)

_________________________________________________26 Pokemon

4 Rare Candy
2 Night Maintenance
3 Roseanne's (This is for Sableye start to search for the Uxie. Or another energy or basic if needed later on)
4 Poke-Radar
3 De-Volver
1 Luxury
2 Warp Point (Incase Sableye start, power up Snorunt on bench. T2 Warp, then attack.)
__________________________________________________T/S/S

6 Psychic Energy
4 Multi
3 Water Energy
___________________________________________________13 Energy

This strategy is obviously based on Sleep and Spread. Keep the Spread the De-Evolve. Through the whole City tourney, I used Dusknoir Lv.X for a support. Spread between turns and later on the game. Start to De-Evolve.

Last edited:
Back