• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Dark Shadows

What Starter should have the second event?

• Treecko

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Mudkip

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Torchic

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Chikorita

• Bulbasaur

• Charmander

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Squirtle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tjwilliams24

Gone.
Years
yeah i understand the reasoning. now im just wondering, but if Team pure is a good team but they use bad methods, then they surely will do something to make a bad event occur right? Like ruby and sapphire, team magma and team aqua were both bad, then then Team dusk and team pure are both bad. (but if you dont want any spoilers i understand.) im just trying to predict the game =]

Neon Hydra

Master of Visibillity
Years
It's ok... I would be courious too :) I have the routes done with new trainer, wild data and the like. I will start the town tommorow. btw I will be away this weekend so don't expect hearing from me during that time.

Neon Hydra

Master of Visibillity
Years
I have finnished the maps for the next update :) just got back from trip so hopefully things will speed up. Just have to write the script and bug test it. Hopefuly it will be readdy for Friday! :)

tjwilliams24

Gone.
Years
How was the trip?(off-topic i know)
But anyways, concerning the game, i know youve probably already said it, but how many more gyms? and if you dont mind, do team dusk introuduce themselves in this update?

Neon Hydra

Master of Visibillity
Years
There are 6 more....

and no there is no team dusk in the next update

I am sorry guys but I have exams coming up so progress will be slow and the next update is going to take longer than expected

tjwilliams24

Gone.
Years
6 more gyms, thats great progress! that would make the 8th gym, and if team dusk doesnt appear yet, there will surely be another main quest after(or before) the elite 4, right? and just a suggestion, but i think you should make special areas that have just light or dark(or both!) pokemon. and anyways good luck with the hack and the exams =]

Neon Hydra

Master of Visibillity
Years
I am thinking of introducing the other team next update. I like the idea It is just I won't be able to insert to many light/dark pokemon as they replace existing ones.

tjwilliams24

Gone.
Years
Yeah, I see how that would be hard to pull off. So, your introducing the light team in the next update, they must be playing a significant role if there coming in so late. Anyways, I'm loving the way the hack is looking. Keep up the good work!

Neon Hydra

Master of Visibillity
Years
Ya I guess.

@jerk? I am glad you like the totodile :)

The update is going to be delayed till I get the OW's from Aurora Hearts so be patient please.

Neon Hydra

Master of Visibillity
Years
The update is being postponed for a week or two as I have exams starting tommorow and I need to beta test the update. once again sorry guys

Christian95

Warrior of the forest
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2014
I love the whole light and demonic Pokemon idea. I can tell this is going to be a good hack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back