• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2014
Hey there guys, I hope I do not get in trouble for posting here...I was told that I could though....Anyways, I play LoL and I have two accounts. One on NA named, "Kristofyr" and one on EU west named, "LearnToHate". Feel free to add me.

My Mains right now are Vi, Rengar, Cho Gath, Brand, AP Master Yi and AP Ezreal.

Since I can't post URLs yet look me up on LoLking and check me out.

Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 26, 2013
I love to play jungle and is now my main. Before playing jungle which was back in Season 2, I had a terrible experience and was confused on what build and masteries to use. I was decent in other lanes but I was completely hopeless to know the basics of the game (which I should have done!)

My main champion I'm currently playing for jungle - Zac, Lee Sin, Jarvan IV

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2014
I don't have a main unfortunately. More of, a small group I rotate.

Champions

Karma.
Soraka.
Fiora.
Nami.​

I love Fiora I just with she had some CC, But Frozen Mallet does the trick.

I love to play jungle and is now my main. Before playing jungle which was back in Season 2, I had a terrible experience and was confused on what build and masteries to use. I was decent in other lanes but I was completely hopeless to know the basics of the game (which I should have done!)

My main champion I'm currently playing for jungle - Zac, Lee Sin, Jarvan IV

Oh goodness, Jungling...I have only jungled well with Twisted fate once....

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2014
o.o so are you saying you've only jungle'd well with TF which isn't really a meta for a jungler and the rest you're not really good at?

Well, It wasn't a ranked game...And their Jungle Rengar fed me...Once I hit six I just got him while he was low or stole his buffs.
Also it was Season 2..

Khawill

<3
Years
This game is my jam! My name in game is khawill. I have to say, jungling is basically a roaming support now, its so boring (I prefer premades where we generally do troll comps or something).

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
I did post here before a few months ago, so I guess I'll restate my username - Marxvile, nearly lv 30 but still no better :P

I suppose my main core group of champions I use tend to be Rengar, Zac, Rammus, Caitlyn and occasionally Taric. Yeah, don't ask, I'm not really good at the game, I just like playing it for fun :P I love my jumping kitty

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
I lost my one jungle screen shot when I got zero deaths but meeh

Support

Spoiler:

Jungle

Spoiler:

Solo-Top-Semi Jungle

Spoiler:

And oh dear lord...TF jungle? That's sounds painfull...that I might do that actually.

Last edited:

SomaQL

The Varia Suit
Years
Same Name on NA LoL, I play a ton of dominion, not so much SR anymore, was Gold 2 when I was in practice, but I don't play ranked anymore, so it says I'm in Bronze 2, because of course it does, :\ I started playing dominion because of the fact that you start in the mid-game, aka the fun part. :D The metagame is different although there IS a niche for every champion somewhere. :D

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Im juust getting into this game.. so im really nooby XD but my summoner name is Uga86 and the only champion i own is annie but, i'm trying to save up for Fiddlesticks and i'm debating on whether i should buy amunu right now with the rp i have

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 9, 2014
I have recently become addicted to this game, but I am still quite a noob (I hate that word, but that is the only way to describe it) and I could do with reading some helpful guides and watching videos about what does what, for example.

Years
Oh, hey~ I've been looking for this :p I'm currently at level 28, and I'll be going into ranked as soon as I hit 30. I'm pretty decent all lanes and rolls, though I'm probably best at Support and Top. My Summoner Name on LoL is Tracie1225, and I play on the NA server.

These are the champs that I play:

Top: Shyvana and Elise
Jungle: Shyvana and Elise. Mostly Elise.
Mid: Nidalee,
ADC: Sivir, though I plan on buying Caitlyn next.
Support: Nami, Sona, Nidalee, and Leona. I used to play Janna, but I stopped playing her because I discovered I was pretty damn good with Nami xD

Years
I literally began playing League of Legends today, and for a free-to-play game, it certainly is a good one to play! I'm still at level 1 though, but I'm still learning.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
I wish I was in the NA servers, EUW is prone to spasms that make it hard to play sometimes *cough 1000 ping for no reason cough*

Years
I used to main Soraka when I was new, her ulti is OP. Now, I rarely play as a support, but my favorite one is Tresh. I also support with Leona, Annie, Lux or Sona.
My favorite ADC is Ezreal. Syndra Lux and Karthus for mid, Syndra is haard. Riven and Poppy for top.
But lately I play Jungler most of the time, because I'm the last one to pick a Champ. My favorite Junglers are Udyr, Warwick, Lee Sin, Fiddlestick, and Jarvan IV.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I never play on EUW even though I should asI find it horrible, I normally play on NA, But I do find NA can lag spike, I think its more to do with IS[ than on Riots end.

Back