• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weather Thread

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Still pretty warm, but starting to cool down. I wish I could take some of the rain from southeast USA. I would happily weather the storm instead of you guys. This sucks.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
the wind is really starting to pick up here. Irma is only a tropical storm now but we are still getting massive gusts as it moves into my area. The power has been flickering on and off so I expect an outage soon.
Are You Alive Chase

Gabri

m8
Years
It's pretty pleasant here! Irma already passed, which means that the most we'll see here is a bit of wind but that's pretty much it. Thank goodness I barely felt it. It's just an orindary sunny day and whatnot.

gr8, hope y'all do fine with that huge ass storm

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
It's pretty pleasant here! Irma already passed, which means that the most we'll see here is a bit of wind but that's pretty much it. Thank goodness I barely felt it. It's just an orindary sunny day and whatnot.

This is great news!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
pretty cool here like lower 70s and very cloudy hoping it rains tonight tbh

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I'm game for it being delayed if it means it's warmer deep into December again, but that's just me not wanting to spend 5 months scraping frost off of my car every morning.

i mean fair but you know this winter's going to be horrible. we've had two years of mild, our luck won't hold :(

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Where are you living that the Winter was mild? Two years in a row we've had subzero temperatures, and snow piled up higher than I am tall.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
wow it's been crazy in the ph too. We had a very sunny day yesterday then there was a great torrential downpour during the afternoon. Class and government offices were suspended over three regions and there's talk of another typhoon in the horizon.

Years
i mean fair but you know this winter's going to be horrible. we've had two years of mild, our luck won't hold :(

pls no i want my mild winter

Where are you living that the Winter was mild? Two years in a row we've had subzero temperatures, and snow piled up higher than I am tall.

Yeah, the subzero stuff is normal here in Minnesota as Anna said, but these past two had way fewer of them than normal. Also basically no snow for the most part.

use civilized world temperature units please

Fahrenheit subzero is something like -15C or something like that, iirc. (and just checked and 0 Fahrenheit is exactly -17.78 C)

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
wow it's been crazy in the ph too. We had a very sunny day yesterday then there was a great torrential downpour during the afternoon. Class and government offices were suspended over three regions and there's talk of another typhoon in the horizon.

yeah im pretty sure there's actually a typhoon over here. it's only a tropical depression, thankfully, but it's still enough rain to cause flood in the affected areas

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I'm foreseeing a lot of snow in Sweden this winter...

Last edited:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
we're in the awkward period where its cold af in the morning but much too hot in the afternoon

Back