• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Congratulations, Elite Trainer Raven~!

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2009
^^ Congrats on becoming a mod, Elite Trainer Raven! ^^ Be sure to do a good job modding~! ~Dignity

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2007
I wondered how long before he got modded. :P

Congrats.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Elite Trainer Raven~! Ah, I remember you. Especially from the Pokemon-should-have-goths thread [was that you? O.o]! I thought at the time you acted very mature. X3 Seems the higher staff agree w/ me... welcome to the team!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Again, Congrats. =3 Welcome to the team, and all that fun stuff. x3

*pretty pony confetti*

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
I have but one thing to say: Took you guys long enough.

Oh, and congrats Ed-kun. *glomps*

Yamato-san

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Feb 15, 2012
Edward Elric gets to be a mod at another forum? Alright! Although, I only seem to use this forum to expand on my fanfiction's audience, but still, nice to know this place has some heavy-duty enforcement on its side now.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
Years
...And once again, I'm modded without any kind of notification. XD That one slipped right past me without notice. Thank you.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Elite Trainer Raven said:
...And once again, I'm modded without any kind of notification. XD That one slipped right past me without notice. Thank you.
I believe either Mihara or Dakota was supposed to PM you, but what the hey, you're modded now. Hopefully you'll be able to keep this place as clean as you keep SPP. Congrats and all that jazz.

Last edited:

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Congratulations Elite Trainer Raven~! ^__________^ Welcome to the team. =D I'm sure you'll enjoy modding, 'tis quite a lot of fun. X3 Well, congrats and party on!! XD

~Kelsey

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
Years
Taking? :P I'm still a very much active user at SPPf as I am here. So neither one will see more of me, despite me tending to visit just the anime section in here more often than any other part of this forum. >_>;

Back