• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Monotype Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Um...Alazamam.Im leaving for the summer and my Grand Parents wont let me use an emulator.They say ill be able to use it in the middle of summer. So im wondering if i can finish my Kanto Challenge then move into Hoehn then Sinnoh then Johto.

I have Emerald and Daimond on my DS but i dont have any of the Johto games.Ill probably be able to use an Emulator at the same time as i finish Sinnoh.So can i do the challenge in this order

Kanto>Hoehn>Sinnoh>Johto

If i cant i guess il have to drop out for a little while <_<

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Thanks.

Dang i gotta ask daitai how did he beat erika. Her tangela scares me (i cant get past it)

Team

ONIX 39

GRAVELER 39

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Yes, that's all right. I'm doing the same thing myself(though I'm waiting for an Espeon, xD).

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
You can use double speed on emulators? O_O

I have never used one, so this is news to me. XD

But...sure, go ahead. =P

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
You can use double speed on emulators? O_O

I have never used one, so this is news to me. XD

But...sure, go ahead. =P
Yeah thats what im doing now to Grind my Rock mons.

i did that right b4 misty also lvl 23 to 32 in 10 mins xD

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2016
Pokemon Ultimate Monotype Bug Challenge Update 1

Bubble Trouble

I started my adventure choosing a charmander, (for hm cut slave) and catched a caterpie, and while training him, I found a weedle!
I trained both at viridian forest and my weedle evolved twice!
My caterpie just evolved into a Metapod but it's fine. I trained both for facing My rival: Red.
In my battle with Red his pidgey defeated my metapod easily, but my beedril came for revenge and defeated his pidgey and squirtle. It was an easy battle but I didn't used my potion on metapod.

Hard Rock Brock

Thanks to the trainers in viridian forest my metapod evolved! Later Brock's minion helped my butterfree learn confusion. The battle with Brock was very easy I defeated him with butterfree's confusion.

Currently I'm on Mt Moon training my brand new Paras.

My Team:

Butterfree lv. 17
-Confusion
-Stun Spore
-Tackle
-Poison Powder

Beedrill lv. 17
-Poison Sting
-String Shot
-Fury Attack
-Focus Energy

Paras lv. 13
-Scratch
-Stun Spore
-
-

I'll update again as soon i get another badge or happens an event.

Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2010
Not sure that'll I'll get this done but I'll do grass since not many people have+I get to use a starter which pretty much makes it a sinch anyway

Nash Bandicoot

Dingodile use Flamethrower!
Years
half way through kanto! my party:

blastiose Lv 38
moves:dig, bite, mega kick and water pulse

gyarados Lv 35
moves:bite, dragon rage, twister and hyper beam

vaporeon Lv 35
moves: dig, sand attack, quick attack and bite

and my hm slave is still meowth

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2016
Pokemon Ultimate Monotype: Bug Update 2

Splashing Star Misty

Finishing the Mt Moon I went to the Cerulean City's Gym, my butterfree defeated easily her Staryu with his Confusion, but her Starmie came to avenge her weak Staryu and defeated ny Butterfree and Paras, later my Beedrill came to avenge my pokemon (again) and defeated her Starmie with his twineedle.

Brawl At Nugget Bridge

After defeating Mysty I tried to enter to Nugget Bridge, but there he was my silly rival looking for revenge, but he wasn't hard I defeated him with only one pokemon.
Later I defeated the seven members of the Nugget Bridge and a Team Rocket offered me to join Team Rocket and I answered punishing his weak pokemon, later I met up with Bill the Pokemaniac and gave me a Ticket for the S.S. Anne.

The Boat, The Cut, And The Troat

Arriving Vermilion City I went to tyhe S.S. Anne , I battled a lot of trainers, and my Paras evolved!! Later I battled my rival ( an easy battle again) and defeated him. I went in the captain's room and helped him to gain HM Cut. Off to Vermilion Gym!!!

Lighting Soldier Surge

Arriving to the next Gym, I had a little trouble searching for the switches but i made it through, at the battle with Surge, his Raichu defeated my beedrill and butterfree, but my new Parasect came prepared with dig and defeated him in 2 hits.

Right now I'm entering Rock Tunnel. This is my current team:

Butterfree lv. 30
Confusion
Stun Spore
Tackle
Supersonic

Beedrill lv. 29
Poisnon Sting
Twineedle
Rage
Focus Energy

Parasect lv. 28
Scratch
Stun Spore
Leech Life
Dig

HM Slaves: Charmander; Cut, Drowzee: Flash.

Nash Bandicoot

Dingodile use Flamethrower!
Years
wow i am Quick!
6 down two to go! my team:

LAPRAS LV 35
moves: ice beam, confuse ray, surf and body slam

GYARADOS LV 44
moves: hydro pump, hyper beam, bite, and dragon rage

POLIWRATH LV 43
moves: submission, water gun, toxic and strength

BLASTOISE LV 45
moves: water pulse, dig, rain dance and bite

VAPOREON: LV 45
moves: surf, aurora beam, dig and bite

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2016
Pokemon Blue Ultimate Monotype: Bug Final Update

In my last update I was entering Rock Tunnel sonce yesterday I've been in the Elite Four:

Beating Lorelei was a little hard but Parasect have beaten many of her pokemon with solar beam, but Lapras defeated him with ice beam, then My Pinsir defeated him his guillotine.

Bruno was very easy since his pokemon are mostly of the fighting type, my Butterfree and Parasect defeated his pokemon.

Agatha was easy too only because in tis games they took bug super effective against poison types. Venomoth and Beedrill defeated her pokemon with pin missile and Psychic.

Lance was very hard because of his aerodactyl and dragonites Pinsir defeated his dragonites with guillotine with two 1 hit ko's in a row!!

My rival red was not easy because of his alakasam, Arcanine and Rhydon.

Final Team:
Butterfree lv. 56
-Psybeam
-Razor Wind
-Sleep Powder
-Supersonic

Beedrill lv 56
-Poison Sting
-Pin Missile
-Fury Attack
-Focus Energy

Parasect lv 55
-Solar Beam
-Slash
-Leech Life
-Stun Spore

Pinsir lv 54
-Vice Grip
-Seismic Toss
-Guillotine
-Strenght

Venomoth lv 54
-Psybeam
-Leech Life
-Psychic
-Sleep Powder

Bug Monotype: Blue COMPLETE

Processes:

R/B/Y Series: Complete

G/S/C Series: Can't start. Reasons: Don't have this Series.

R/S/E Series: Can't start. Reasons: Can't find my pokemon Sapphire game

D/P/Pt Series: Maybe I'll start If Alakazam 17 allows me too do this first..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back