• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I know you get a lot of ideas but I thought I'd suggest something.

Key Item
Empty Jar/Pot - An empty jar, you could mix herbs and other Items in here.

Items
Red Herb (an example) - A red herb that recovers 50% of a pokémon's HP. When mixed in the Empty Jar with other herbs, it may make a mixture that boosts Atk gain on levelling up.

So basically, it works like the vitamins (protein, carbs ect) but the player can choose what to mix (like maybe 2x Red Herbs= 30 Atk EVs) and maybe it could be a minigame (the mixing)

Fish94

Freerunning Fish
Years
Assuming you don't have to be part of the game to help-

Name: Flare
Type: Fire
Power:40
Category: Special
Accuracy: 100
PP:30
Secondary Effect: None
Description: Shoots a small ball of flame at the opponent.

Name: Magnet Pulse
Type: Electric
Power:60
Accuracy: 75
PP:20
Secondary Effect:Has a 50% chance to paralyse any steel pokemon in battle
Description: Releases a quick pulse which electrocutes the opponent.

Name: Void Shred
Type: Dark
Power:120
Accuracy: 35
PP:5
Description: Damages the area around the opponent, creating a void which absorbs part of the opponent's soul.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Okay, It looks like I've exceeded my bandwidth on Photobucket. This means that you'll have to replace the banner images in your signatures with Imageshack ones for now (once I upload them). I'm working on reuploading all the images in the first post to Imageshack; bear with me :)

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
Years
Name: Mind Play
Type: Psy.
Power:--
PP:5
Description: Depending which attack your opponent uses, he is badly poisoned, or Burned.
(physical attack>Burn, Special attack> Poison)

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
Also, Wichu, I fixed my move that I made. Here it is revised:

Move Name: Plague
Move Type: Bug
Power: 70
Accuracy: 85
PP: 10
Effect: May cause foe to flinch. (30%)
Description: Summons a swarm of bug pokemon to attack the foe(s).
This is a field move, meaning it affects all pokemon on the field other than the user.

The animation will still be the same. A bunch of tiny black dots with wings (like flies) come in from the left (in dispersed columns that go from top to bottom) and fly across the screen. This way, they cover all pokemon on the field, and it looks like a real swarm.

In addition to my move, I also made a new item that also pertains to Bug Pokemon.

Name: Bug Spray.
Effect: If the holder makes contact with a Bug Pokemon, the Bug type becomes poisoned.

I also made what I think Bug Spray should look like:
BugSpray.png

I also made a key item.

Name: Ancient Text
Description: An ancient book that seems thousands of years old. It's written in an ancient language.
Details: When you get the book (preferably at the end of a huge cave), you need to take it to somebody who can translate the language for you. This person should be in the game's "important building" next to the fossil restoration guy (if you have one, that is. if you don't, just put them near scientists). In R/S/E, this was the Devon Corp. Building. In R/B/Y, this was the Silph Co. Building. When translated, it will tell you the story of the game's legendaries. In D/P, this was the story of Arceus creating everything.
Appearance:
ancientbook.png

And finally, I made a stalactite formation that I think would go really well in the caves.
Stalactite.png

Last edited:

Buck

Just some guy from Minnesota.
Years
Move: Corrupt Thoughts
power: --
pp: 5
accuracy: 65
Effect: opponent behaves as though the player hasn't got enough badges to control it. (loafs around, attacks itself/allies, takes a nap, or does as told) for 5 rounds

Move: Rest In Peace
Type: Ghost
Power: --
pp: 10
Effect: Pokemon disappears for one round (like with shadow force) and comes back the next turn fully healed

Move: Soul Drain
Power: 120
pp: 15
Effect: Hit + Heal, much like giga drain, but a heavy hitter move for ghosts.

Move: Haunt
Power: 50
pp: 20
Category: Physical
Effect: Confuses foe 15% of the time for 3-5 rounds, gains strength when used consecutively

Move: Instill Fatigue
Accuracy: 55
Effect: Exchanges opponent's ability with Truant

Move: Terrify
pp: 25
Effect: Sharply reduces opponents' defence, spec. defence, and speed

Move: Possess
Accuracy:75
Effect: Usable only in double battles, this move makes the user vanish (like in shadow force) for 3-5 turns, and inhabit the body of your other pokemon, adding together the stats of the two to make a significantly stronger version of your other pokemon.
This effect expires when the ghost-type initiator reappears after the 3-5 turns.

Feel free to make up any descriptions that seem good.

Last edited:

Fish94

Freerunning Fish
Years
Move: Corrupt Thoughts
power: --
pp: 5
accuracy: 65
Effect: opponent behaves as though the player hasn't got enough badges to control it. (loafs around, attacks itself/allies, takes a nap, or does as told) for 5 rounds

Move: Rest In Peace
Effect: Pokemon disappears for one round (like with shadow force) and comes back the next turn fully healed

Move: Soul Drain
Power: 120
Effect: Hit + Heal, much like giga drain, but a heavy hitter move for ghosts.

Move: Haunt
Power: 50
pp: 20
Category: Physical
Effect: Confuses foe 15% of the time for 3-5 rounds, gains strength when used consecutively

Move: Instill Fatigue
Accuracy: 55
Effect: Exchanges opponent's ability with Truant

Move: Terrify
pp: 25
Effect: Sharply reduces opponents' defence, spec. defence, and speed

Move: Possess
Accuracy:75
Effect: Usable only in double battles, this move makes the user vanish (like in shadow force) for 3-5 turns, and inhabit the body of your other pokemon, adding together the stats of the two to make a significantly stronger version of your other pokemon.
This effect expires when the ghost-type initiator reappears after the 3-5 turns.

Feel free to make up any descriptions that seem good.

So I herd u liek ghost moves? :D
Your ideas are excellent, there really aren't enough ghost moves in pokemon.

Jmaster

The Golden Trainer
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2009
the game looks cool but when will there be a demo come out?

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
is there a demo of this game out yet?

the game looks cool but when will there be a demo come out?

Seriously guys? Did you even look at the rules? Stop asking when a demo will come out! Can't you at least wait until Wichu announces the date that the demo will be released? Until then, stop asking! All it does is annoy other members, and especially the thread's creator! It doesn't make the demo come out any faster, so stop asking!

Also, instead of asking if a demo's been released already, look at the front page! If a demo is released, that's where it'd be!

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2012
If you need another musician i am willing to make some music. I just would like a reply.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2012
Wow! Always when I read this thread I feel that this project is alive:) Also great that the game will have new moves.

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2010
Hi,

This is not a question about the rom, but...

How did you manage to make your presentation without the use of html?
See, I'm trying to make one for my team, but I'm very limited without html... How did you do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back