• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

heys

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Ok so as you have probably guessed, I'm new round here so I thought I would come say hey and introduce myself,

I have been playing pokemon since i was about 6 (now 20) my favourite pokemon game out of all of them is pokemon gold, by far, gen ii still being my favourite. I am a sucker for the eeveelutions, especially espeon and umbreon <3 as they are cute  (yes I am one of those players :P) :D
Anyways I have been looking for a new rp site and when I googled pokemon writing rp, you guys came up :)

I have been RP'ing for a while now but never on a site so complex as this, use to just making up plots and going for it and seeing how it plays out, so looking forward to the new experience  here :) never ever done pokemon rping before though.  My old site was set on a book series based in the Mesolithic, with tribes and so on, so this is all very new :)

I am an archaeology student from the uk, love reading and drawing (though I am not as good as I like to think xD) and though I did come here to mainly RP as I love writing, I have been browsing and already found a bunch of things that have caught my interest! 

Anyways nice to meet ya all and hope to see ya round :D

Last edited:

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
Hey nice to see you, RP'ing happens to also be an interest of mine. Welcome to the Pokecommunity. We may be soon RP'ing together.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
It would be amazing if we could, just been checking out the RP boards and things are ran very differently to what I am use to but I am eager to get going, just gotta wait till something pops up I guess. :) Hope to see ya around Evil :) and thanks for the welcome!

Years
Your username makes me think of Loki from the Avengers. Where's it from? xD; Welcome to PC, Lokiepie! <3

If you're into RPing, PC is definitely a good choice! Roleplaying seems to be pretty popular here and a lot of people are into that section of the site, so hope to see you drop by there and get involved in some roleplays. :3 Is RPing the main thing you hope to do here? Cause the forum has a lot of other sections to explore and such, so I'm sure you'll find other things that catch your interest~! Aaand why not tell us more about yourself as a person and Pokemon fan? :D Would make it easier to welcome you! Have you been into Pokemon for a long time, or are you a somewhat new fan? There are all kinds of people here so I'm sure you'll fit in pretty well.

But anyway, Make sure to give the rules a read though if you haven't already, so you can get an idea of how everything works here. Have fun and I shall see you around, all right?

Feel free to contact me if you need help with anything here!

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
haha yeah sorry, I kinda figured I didn't put enough into my welcome post thing when i looked at the others :) so ok here's about me :P

I have been playing pokemon since i was about 6 (now 20) my favourite pokemon game out of all of them is pokemon gold, by far, gen ii still being my favourite. As well as I am a sucker for the eeveelutions, especially espeon and umbreon <3 as they are cute (yes I am one of those players :P) :D

I have been RP'ing for a while now but never on a site so complex as this, use to just making up plots and going for it and seeing how it plays out, so looking forward to the new experience here :) never ever done pokemon rping before though. My old site was set on a book series based in the Mesolithic, with tribes and so on, so this is all very new :)

I am an archaeology student from the uk, love reading and drawing (though I am not as good as I like to think xD) and though I did come here to mainly RP as I love writing, I have been browsing and already found a bunch of things that have caught my interest!

And last but not least, my username. It's my gamertag for a few things and it comes from loki the old god but not from avengers ( though that is so much cooler!!!) I got loki from the film " the mask" (god of mischief in the film):D then threw in pie at the end as I like Pinkiepie from my little pony haha

thanks for the welcome cirno! :D and hope to see ya about! :)

*just gonna add this into my opening post :P*

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Another RP'er! I used to be quite an active RP'er before my hiatus. anyway, welcome to PC! Check out our roleplay corner. I am sure there are some interesting RP's there. We may meet there if my time permits. :)

Read the rules, mkay?

-mR

P.S. Woo! We reached top google find!

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
haha thanks Miltank! :)

yeah hope to see ya around there some time! and hehe yeah already made the newbie mistake of not reading the rules before trying to make a thread *hangs head in shame* but the rules seem pretty much the same as my old site, bar the planning the plot :)

and haha yeah, surprised if this is recent thing though (being a top google search) first community I have seen in awhile with some many active members :)

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Hey Lokie! Welcome :3

Ah cool! archaeology! That's wicked! Is it super tough? :3 What year are you in for it?

I like the eeveelutions too :3 I have a tough time deciding a fav, but umbreon, espeon, and vaporeon are awesome designs :3

Anyways, I'm usually in the other voting polls section and the daily chit chat in other chat.. so come 'round if you fancy a chat! PC also has an IRC channel too! Either way, hope you have fun RPing and see you around!

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Hey Kura,

I'm in my 2nd year and cannot wait for the holidays as the work load almost killed me twice xD but bar that, absolutely fascinating subject to study :)

and have to agree, though I kinda like flareon as he looks super fluffy!!! :P jolt is just cool :) hehe thanks for welcome :D yeah will see ya around :)

Back