• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Crush - Last Update [18/12] Completed!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 26, 2021
Hi everyone, I'm RedMort, a spanish hacker and it is my work.
First of all, sorry my bad English, i'm not speak very well xD

tumblr_n5730miKFo1tp2yqno1_500.png

POKÉMON CRUSH
Hack of: Pokémon Ruby
Maker: RedMort
Language: Spanish

STORY
Legends tell of a mysterious man; a caregiver, one of the happiest you'd ever find. He would spend countless hours with his pokemon, days even, just feeding them, playing with them, and caring for their wounds. One day, he found a weak Marowak; a wounded one that, as time went on, he grew more and more attached to. Being as fond of caregiving as he was, the caregiver discovered medicine that was helpful for curing pokemon, as well as others that weren't so effective.

The man eventually came upon a terribly wounded Charmander. The pokemon demanded much of his time thanks to its condition, and as a result, the Marowak, who had grown strong thanks to the care and nurturing of the caregiver, felt that it had taken a backseat to the Charmander. It felt that it was being rejected. With sadness and regret in its heart, it began to isolate itself from the other pokemon.

Charmander soon recovered thanks to the aid of the caregiver, and the Marowak felt a massive amount of resentment towards it, distancing itself from the caregiver. The resentment grew to the point where Marowak couldn't take it anymore. It confronted the Charmander and the two battled brutally and mercilessly. Marowak had the upperhand, and as it was ready to send Charmander the killing blow, the caregiver swept the Charmander up. This was the final nail in the coffin for Marowak, it no longer had a place in the caregivers heart. Realizing this, the Marowak fled the farm.

Years passed. The caregiver went on as he previously did, though his heart was still heavy under the weight of Marowak's departure. Then, one day, he noticed the headline in a newspaper.

"Rogue Marowak Causes Fear Throughout Region"

The article went on to describe the acts of terror that it enacted. The caregiver was sure that the Marowak described was the same Marowak that had fled the farm all those years ago. He needed to go. He made to leave the farm and go to the last reported place that the Marowak has appeared. However, he wasn't given the time to leave. The Marowak had returned, and it darted towards the farm. It stopped just short of the farm gate, tired and angry, collapsing out of fatigue.

It was incapacitated for many days, but after a time, it recovered. There was no time for any sort reunion, however, as police arrived at the farmhouse with a warrant for the Marowak. The caregiver tried to keep the pokemon safe, but due to his aide he was arrested for being an accomplice. The Marowak, however, managed to escape, and it did not forget what the caregiver had done for it. A week after the incident, along with a fellow Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee, the Marowak overran the jail, successfully saving and hiding the caregiver. Thus seemingly ending the tale of the caregiver...?

Years have passed and the region has seen massive change. The government has been reformed, and lately you seem to notice that there is a lot of talk about something strange...
"Written by machomuu. Thanks a lot"​

SCREENSHOTS
Crush.png

VIDEOS

WORLDMAP
Worldmap (Not yet)
Region Name: Armonia

BETA

AWARDS
Spoiler:

CREDITS
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
Oh, is you Redmort, I play the beta and looks very very good, the graphics are acceptable, is a great work of yours ^^

Keep working on the hack and Saludos!!!

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Well, based solely on the images, the game looks quite nice.
It take it the Pico Rhydon and Pico Rhyhorn are replacements for Strength and Rock Smash?

The story was a little confusing, no doubt due to your use of Google Translate, but seemed interesting enough.

I'll have to give the game a try.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Alright, RedMort, I decided to rewrite your story so that it will be easy to read for English speakers. If you like it, feel free to use it in the first post.

Legends tell of a mysterious man; a caregiver, one of the happiest you'd ever find. He would spend countless hours with his pokemon, days even, just feeding them, playing with them, and caring for their wounds. One day, he found a weak Marowak; a wounded one that, as time went on, he grew more and more attached to. Being as fond of caregiving as he was, the caregiver discovered medicine that was helpful for curing pokemon, as well as others that weren't so effective.

The man eventually came upon a terribly wounded Charmander. The pokemon demanded much of his time thanks to its condition, and as a result, the Marowak, who had grown strong thanks to the care and nurturing of the caregiver, felt that it had taken a backseat to the Charmander. It felt that it was being rejected. With sadness and regret in its heart, it began to isolate itself from the other pokemon.

Charmander soon recovered thanks to the aid of the caregiver, and the Marowak felt a massive amount of resentment towards it, distancing itself from the caregiver. The resentment grew to the point where Marowak couldn't take it anymore. It confronted the Charmander and the two battled brutally and mercilessly. Marowak had the upperhand, and as it was ready to send Charmander the killing blow, the caregiver swept the Charmander up. This was the final nail in the coffin for Marowak, it no longer had a place in the caregivers heart. Realizing this, the Marowak fled the farm.

Years passed. The caregiver went on as he previously did, though his heart was still heavy under the weight of Marowak's departure. Then, one day, he noticed the headline in a newspaper.

"Rogue Marowak Causes Fear Throughout Region"​

The article went on to describe the acts of terror that it enacted. The caregiver was sure that the Marowak described was the same Marowak that had fled the farm all those years ago. He needed to go. He made to leave the farm and go to the last reported place that the Marowak has appeared. However, he wasn't given the time to leave. The Marowak had returned, and it darted towards the farm. It stopped just short of the farm gate, tired and angry, collapsing out of fatigue.

It was incapacitated for many days, but after a time, it recovered. There was no time for any sort reunion, however, as police arrived at the farmhouse with a warrant for the Marowak. The caregiver tried to keep the pokemon safe, but due to his aide he was arrested for being an accomplice. The Marowak, however, managed to escape, and it did not forget what the caregiver had done for it. A week after the incident, along with a fellow Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee, the Marowak overran the jail, successfully saving and hiding the caregiver. Thus seemingly ending the tale of the caregiver...?

Years have passed and the region has seen massive change. The government has been reformed, and lately you seem to notice that there is a lot of talk about something strange...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 26, 2021
Hi, I have worked on my project fixing bugs, and here, I bring u the new Beta, V1.6
Pokémon Crush Beta 1.6

What's New?
I have implemented a new Pokédex. I have ordered pokémons who will appears on my hack on the Regional Pokédex.
That Pokédex isn't finish and you will receive the National one.
I have created the Route 12 too, and the pickage system, but on that Beta, you don't get any Pickage, you will only see the rocks.

And that's all, i'm gonna answer your comments:

GOLD: Thank u, now you can enter on Campers, because before, you can't xD (bugs).
Saludos, y espero que te este gustando xD gracias por comentar ^^

itari: Yes, pickages will replace Strenght and Rock Smash, i don't like these movements and... good bye xD.
The story has just been changed, and i have never use google translator for so long texts, i promise xD Thanks for comment, and I wish you play it and get funny ^^

machomuu: I haven't words, thank u so much, when you need something, ask for me xD I owe you one ^^

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Can't really tell much of what is going on, to be honest. All I know is I despise the style of having more than one tree style in the overworld.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 26, 2021
Hi everyone! I'm here again to show you the progress of mi hack. Let's see:​

1) "New Pickages" news
Spoiler:

2) New Pokédex
Spoiler:

3) New Headbutt system.
Spoiler:

4) New maps.
Spoiler:

5) I have translate the movements using ChangKhan patch.

Answers
Spoiler:

And that's all, I hope that you know to appreciate all the work it takes, because for an inexperienced person like me is so much, and nothing else, we see you! ^^​

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
Years
Thank you so much for the hack, and the beat is enjoyable!! but can you make it in english.. I understand spanish... but most of players dont understand it :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 26, 2021
Hi everyone!

I have received some reports of my hack, so I have work on that to resolved the bugs.

And here it is, the 1,7 Version.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/k81lqq7vs98j2av/Pokémon+Crush.+Versión+1.7.rar

Caramel-O: Thanks for comment, I don't speak very well English, so my hack will looks like a joke.
I want to translate it because I know is difficult to play a game who is made in other language but I will do it at final, when all will be finish.
If someone wants to waste his time translating my hack, I will be grateful with him ^^

Reactions: Del

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
first of all mapping and tiles are good. But you should edit sprites and is there any english version ? people will love english more ! Looking forward for it.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 26, 2021
First of all, thanks for comment, this is not an update hack post.
I'm seeing that post has a many comments, and I want to answer you ^^

Your Story idea looking good! Good Luck complete it!
I'll be watching this one, it looks awesome so far! Keep going please :)
I am working everyday on it, thanks for comment ^^

It seems interesting. Looking forward to an english version.
first of all mapping and tiles are good. But you should edit sprites and is there any english version ? people will love english more ! Looking forward for it.
Is there an English version?
That will be difficult because my English' level is very small, but I'm on the obligation of translate it on the future, I don't know when, but I will do it.
I will edit sprites, I think that second Beta will contains all of them, but I can't promise it.
Thanks for comment ^^

Finally, I want to say that I will update less often because according as I advance, there are less things to show you so keep comment and enjoy it, there are so many surprises inside of the hack. Thanks for comment another time and.. see u! ^^

Years
The hacks seems rather interesting, but I think you should start looking for a translater asap.
I think most people on PC (like me) want's to enjoy the hack to the fullest and that is going to be hard when it's in a language I can't speak nor read.
I'll be playing the translated version when it's out though, this way i'm be able to follow the full story line and it's going to be easier to know where I need to go next since most NPC's tell you that after a sub-/main event.

I got to say the story line is rather impressive and really creative, hope you're not letting this hack drop down.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 26, 2021
Hi guys! I am here again with another update. Let's see it:

1º Principal post.
I have changed the "Screenshots" part. I have made a big image with some features of my hack.
In the image, you will see indoors CP, houses and the title screen. Enjoy it :D

2º Changes on the hack.
I have change some parts of the dialogs which didn't explain at all the story of the hack.

3º New Screenshots
5040.gif
5024.png

:D

4º Hack Translation
An user of this community, "Fun Size" is translating my hack. He offered to do it, so THANK U VERY MUCH

That's all, i'm going to answer comments, so see us on the next update!

Spoiler: Answers

Back