• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Brought You Here?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 25, 2014
I came here lookimg at ROM hacks here about a year before I joined and wanted to make one of my own. After discovering Pokémon Essentials (before I signed up) which has fewer limits than ROM hacking I gave up on hacking completely. As for the game itself I never even came up with a name for it and only got around to coming up with new Pokémon designs.

Years
I joined to ask a question about Pokemon Essentials, and while i was there looked and played a few other fanmade games. Then i vanished for 1 and a half years.

Then i returned cause i had nothing to do, and because of how many friends i made and the GT11, i can't say i regret it.

Years
Arrived to PC originally in 2006 for Shiny Gold. All I wanted to mess around with from 2006-2008 were ROM hacks and even had a hard time remembering to reply/update my art gallery thread back then. :< Because for whatever reason I felt the need to post one and then neglect it lol.

Only made about 40 posts from 2006 to 2008 and then quit entirely for a few years. Decided to give this place another shot under a new name come 2011 since the previous Pokemon forum I was on was getting on my nerves, plus PokeCommunity had lovely themes and was all-around pleasing to be on. Now I can't ever quit!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Joined PC after trying some other forums to create and publish sprite comics. Back in the good ol' days, I was one of the more popular comic artists along with Matt Silver and Decepticon. I wouldn't say I was the best or even good, but at that time, I felt like I was making beautiful art. I had some pretty popular threads and comics and eventually gave it up. I spent my first year on PC in the Pixel Art area. I don't think I even knew the forums had areas besides Pixel Art. I made all my original friends on PC there and once the phase of sprite comics ended, I branched out. :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 11, 2014
I searched for Pokemon forums and this was first choice. I recently got back into the game so what better than to engage discussions in a forum.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I was brought here by an old friend of mine. I had a love for both digimon and pokemon but mostly digimon lol. I had a rough past here, but I've realized how much this place means to me, despite all of those bad memories. I love it here. <3

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
Years
I heard this forum's name being tossed around by a few people I knew, I came to check it out, I dragged Matt here kicking and screaming (actually he was probably the only person that didn't kick or scream) and here we are today.

Years
I was looking around for a place on the internet that I could discuss HeartGold and SoulSilver with others and not just one friend I knew online that had the games. So I went to Google and PC wound up being the first place I saw in the results.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I originally joined in November 2006 shortly after Diamond and Pearl released in Japan. I quickly lost interest, though. D&P was later available for me in April, but I didn't have the greatest trade experiences on Serebii. I needed a new hangout.

So, I joined Pokecommunity in May 2007 and have been here, especially in trade, ever since.

Years
I originally joined to talk about X and Y, as the games had recently come out and there were so many new things to discuss, but really I only started posting when I needed a place to showcase my new project.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
The bus.

I came from a different forum where I was having multiple issues with the members, so I decided to seek refuge here, considering another forum that i've been on wasn't very active.

Years
While I was on vacation in Colorado, I was watching Drayano's Poison Monotype videos again from back in the spring. I saw a video in the Related Videos section that said "Ultimate Poison Monotype Challenge: VS Champion Iris" and saw it. There were a few other Ultimate Monotype videos from that same user, and I found out that they were done on the Ultimate Monotype thread here on this site. So I clicked my way over there, and after I was home from vacation, made my way into the challenger's cove.

I may have found out about this site elsewhere, but it wasn't until the above that I really found my way here.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I was joining this forum because I want to have some friends to talk to (and I was not sure of making friends before back then), and I figured that PC will be my starting point, so here I am right now.

Years
I wanted to have friends who shared my love of Pokemon, but also because I was power abused by mods at my previous forum and I wanted to escape from that nightmare of a forum. So that's how I ended up here.

Years
  • Age 35
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Joined to find other Pokemon fans around my age to chat with and also contribute to the community. It also looked pretty cool and well maintained so I thought I give it a try.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I was really into Pokemon theories at the time, wanted to find a place to read/talk about them. :)

Also, someone was giving away Charmanders.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
I came here for just talking about Pokemon, but stayed because I discovered the ROM Hacks. I knew nothing about them until I joined. My friend, Antemortem, is how I found the website.

Back