• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

ImLethe

Lethe
Years
  • Age 22
  • OHIO
  • Seen Mar 19, 2020
Nice! What is your channel?

Here's a link to the playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIV0F64nVDaiNCTCGl7yku0Gn9xULkS32

Quality improves a bit after the first part. Er, it looks a little nicer at least lol. I've had issues with the in-game audio, so I've just been laying other music in the back.

Also, my game crashes when I try to use the borders. I ended up just screenshotting it and editing it in. It gave an error about the sprites not being able to be found. (don't remember what it was exactly, I saw the error a few weeks ago)

Thanks for a fun game!

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Ahh ok! But where would I catch new pokemon?
At this Rank, Super Rod is available. Use it. On the next Rank, new pokémon will be available on Pokémon Shop.

Also, my game crashes when I try to use the borders. I ended up just screenshotting it and editing it in. It gave an error about the sprites not being able to be found. (don't remember what it was exactly, I saw the error a few weeks ago)
Did you used the compatibility mode and run the program as administrator?

Did you was this issue accessing options from title screen or from pause menu?

puzaxoxyda

Banned
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 1, 2018
At first glance I'd say the default controls cannot be changed, although the level of interface customization in this hack is not something commonly seen and that alone is a big plus.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 4, 2018
Any idea why my feraligators move ice fang isnt say its super effective verses Any ground types I use it on?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
It won't allow me to change screen size to large the game stops working
What is your Windows? And what is your screen resolution?

At first glance I'd say the default controls cannot be changed, although the level of interface customization in this hack is not something commonly seen and that alone is a big plus.
This isn't a Hack, it's a fangame, not made using a Rom as base, so it doesn't need an emulator.

(I this was a question) You can change the controls on options menu.

Any idea why my feraligators move ice fang isnt say its super effective verses Any ground types I use it on?
I tested right now and it is. Did the target was a subtype resistance against ice, like water and ice?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 18, 2022
Love a lot of things about your game,the opportunity to choose player sprite,gym,colosseum,and so many unique features to see

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2020
There isnt a way to change nicknames in this game? I did a screenshot to post the Eevee catch on Twitter and missclick the Enter button, so now I had a nameless eevee

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
There isnt a way to change nicknames in this game? I did a screenshot to post the Eevee catch on Twitter and missclick the Enter button, so now I had a nameless eevee
Yes! Name Rater lives on the left house from Colosseum, the one with yellow roof.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
If anyone is having trouble with the sound in the latest update try the other link because the first link doesn't have the audio files

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2020
A Wiki or something with the unlocks in each rank would be nice :P I reach today the rank 5 and I lost so many time looking all the buildings.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
If anyone is having trouble with the sound in the latest update try the other link because the first link doesn't have the audio files
In both links, the sound files are in a hidden folder. The difference was that in the zip I put the hidden files on the root, so if someone just copy and paste the files, the hidden files will be missing. I reuploaded these files now, using an extra directory on parent to avoid issues. Thanks for the report!

A Wiki or something with the unlocks in each rank would be nice :P I reach today the rank 5 and I lost so many time looking all the buildings.
I'm also thinking on making a better feedback of requirements on future versions.

Where do I get the mining kit?
On Rarity Shop.

Last edited:

andrvitor

Pok�mon Black!!!AIradeAsh
Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Aug 22, 2018
Congratulations on the game, it really was great.

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2020
FL, there it's a way to store items in the Storage or something? I'm a bit mad because I had so many items and can't carry more, and I'm using my Pok?mon to store it.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
FL, there it's a way to store items in the Storage or something? I'm a bit mad because I had so many items and can't carry more, and I'm using my Pok?mon to store it.
You can store the items in the blue wardrobe in the player house (in the top left, the one with blue roof).

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Hello, is there any pokemon location guide for this game?
No, but you can use the Pokédex (check area and look into the respective place on map in PokéCenter). In Research and Development Center there a scientist who reveal locations of pokémon that you doesn't have. The more pokémon you have in the pokédex, more locations this scientist reveal in a single time.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
When i star the batttle it says "script pokebattle_battler line 917"
What battle? Strange, as I remember correctly, no one reported this issue. What is your operational system? Try the first three procedures listed on Read me.txt in game folder.

Back