• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Some HGSS Stuff I found. And a Tileset+Autotiles

Should I use any different tiles? If so, post who in the comments section.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
Hey Guys! Just posting some resources for your fan-games. Use them as you like, but give MAJOR CREDIT TO DEWITTY, PRINCE LEGANDARIO, KYMOTONIAN, ALUCUS & CALIS PROJECTS, AND BULBAPEDIA.NET!!! OR ELSE, I WILL TAKE THE STUFF DOWN.
I do not require credit for myself, for all I've done is collected and resized them. And can people please tell me what other tiles I should add? (ex. Palm Trees, Houses, Lighthouse)

I will be making a new tileset. It will contain outdoor(mountains, grass, trees ect.), cave tiles(ice caves, cerulean cave, ect.) and indoor tiles.

Tileset:
Spoiler:

Autotiles:
Spoiler:

HGSS Trainers: See attachments, because I'm too lazy to post them right here. Sorry...

HGSS Overworld Sprites: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5HGCW4FM

Maps made with these tiles:
Spoiler:
There are more, but i'll post them later.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 2, 2017
I can't seem to be able to download the full sized tileset. The tileset looks too small for RMXP.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 2, 2017
Dude, the tileset's beautiful. Btw, do you know where I can find the door animations for this? Thanks.

Edit: The color for the transparent parts should not be a color that is used by other tiles. Easier way to put it: find another color than that shade of pink because there's a pink house that's exactly the same color as the background.

Neo-Spriteman

Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
Dude, the tileset's beautiful. Btw, do you know where I can find the door animations for this? Thanks.

No, I don't know where to get the door animations, but I can try to make them.I'll get on it asap!

Edit: The color for the transparent parts should not be a color that is used by other tiles. Easier way to put it: find another color than that shade of pink because there's a pink house that's exactly the same color as the background.

Really? I don't see it, but okay. I'll make it like a greyish color.

Made the transparent color purple! :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 2, 2017
The pink house's roof is purple. XD You could just leave the background transparent. I've already done that for me so I can use the tileset. If you want, I can put it up for you. ^_^

Neo-Spriteman

Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
The pink house's roof is purple. XD You could just leave the background transparent. I've already done that for me so I can use the tileset. If you want, I can put it up for you. ^_^

If you do, mucho gracias (or something like that) that'd help a lot! But I've done it too, but you know, there are some newbies on the community, and I don't wanna give them a hard time. I'll put it in the main post. Thanks a lot! :)

Neo-Spriteman

Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
here it is. ^_^
I had to upload some pics for my RMXP project anyways. :D

Is it me, or is Photobucket being REALLY douche like? I mean, it's shrunk BOTH of our Tilesets. Too big, maybe?

Can you post it as an attachment from your cpu?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 2, 2017
Let me see if I can do this... I think I've figured it out. :D

Attachments

• Outside_Tileset_WIP.png
    Outside_Tileset_WIP.png
    225.9 KB · Views: 864
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 2, 2017
Though I don't mind doing the maps since I'm gonna have to do maps anyways. :D You saved my bacon so I don't mind helping you out too. It's the least I can do. :D

Neo-Spriteman

Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
Though I don't mind doing the maps since I'm gonna have to do maps anyways. :D You saved my bacon so I don't mind helping you out too. It's the least I can do. :D

Sweet! If you could PM me the maps, I'd be happy to add them to the main post! I'm almost done with the first two!

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
Wooo these are awesome :D
How come there are some d/p/pt in there?
and wheres the "paths"? :(

I will try this out :D
(when i get rmxp and get tiles inserted..)

Thanks

Neo-Spriteman

Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
Wooo these are awesome :D
How come there are some d/p/pt in there?
and wheres the "paths"? :(

I will try this out :D
(when i get rmxp and get tiles inserted..)

Thanks

Thank you. Kyledove's Diamond/Pearl Tiles came with the cave tiles pack. Sorry, but I was too lazy to delete them. The paths are in the spoiler under Autotiles: You may understand more clearly once you get Poccil's starter kit and RMXP.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 2, 2017
That map is beautiful! ^_^
Definitely better than anything I can do. My roommate even said that it reminded him of LoZ. Also, in the first set of ledges, the vertical ends of the ledges are too close together and the shadows are in the same square as the horizontal ledges

Neo-Spriteman

Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
I love this set, It is absolutely perfect, but If you can I will need Darker Dirt also, for an Auto tile if you can find one. But anyway I love the grass auto-tile, Now I just need DP/HGSS Overworld sprites to go with it.

Got any examples of this "Darker Dirt"? If so, I'll try to make one or see if there is a current one out. As for the DP/HGSS Overworlds, I have them on my Desktop and will post them in a few minutes.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years

HGSS_Pond_Tiles_by_Pokemon_Diamond.png
HGSS_Sea_Sand_Tiles_by_Pokemon_Diamond.png

The pond and sea tiles. (no auto tiles..?)
Credit to pokemon diamond.
the grass was incomplete i guess. so i didnt post it.

(gosh i cant find paths either Dx. theres none in your post :p)

wait you have grass/path/other tiles in your map not found in the set o.o (either that or i really cant see..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back