• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<= PUZZLES! => The Professor Layton Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

King!

better
Years
Unwound Future was intense ^_^

ROFL 'I'M LOOKING FOR HINT COINS' I don't think you post too many pics xD I love the music for these games <3

Pikachewy

Should be doing homework atm.
Years
I most definitely agree. :cer_wink:

What do you think is the best sounding music of all the games?

Sorry, I can't answer because I'm jest a beginner.... XD;

Don't worry there'll be more pics. ;)

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Well, of season 1(first three games), I'd have to go with the theme of the Last Time Travel. The composition for this song is absolutely splendid! |D

The season 2 games have some pretty nice sounding tracks, but I've hardly heard any of them, so yeah. /shrugs
I'll have to wait until they come out in english, or until I'm good enough at Japanese. Either way. xD;

Pikachewy

Years
Thanks! =D It does sound really nice...

Some screenshots from the Eternal Diva! (Luke only) XD
Spoiler:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Oh, Luke. xDD;;
Young Luke is especially awesome.
I would buy the Eternal Diva DVD, but I don't like in the UK. :V
I don't order online much either, so yeah.

King!

better
Years
I watched that movie online somewhere....there's this one guy in it, and his hair is blue, and it sticks out in a poof the whole time and it was really annoying Dx *coughrandomcough*

But it was really good ^_^

Pikachewy

Years
Last edited:

King!

better
Years
Those are probably the best ones yet :DDDDDD

And yeah, I had to go back and watch a couple of things in the movie because it was a little confusing. x___x

Pikachewy

Years

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Those are all awesome. xD; My favourite is by far the top hat in the front row one omggg. I picked up on the hypocrisy of sitting like front row and not even shutting up for the performance but totally missed the hat.

Pikachewy

Years
Horray for activity! xD;
Well, I hope they announce that either Mask of Miracle or PL vs AA will come out in English.
Better if both will come out in English.

Have I answered this question correctly? :o

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Yep. xD;
You answered it fine. I don't have any doubts about Miracle Mask coming out in english, I'm just a little worried about Majin's Flute. It seems a bit... left out. :(

Pikachewy

Years
Don't worry. xD;
The Majin's Flute will come out in September. :)
It will make the perfect birthday present for me

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
September feels like it's going to be a long time from now. xD;
Anyway, I hope that the September release date isn't just a rumour. I would be pretty disappointed if it was. Then again, if it wasn't, and E3 announced it to come out even earlier than September, that'd be even better. xDD;;
I need to play Diabolical Box again. Since it's the middle cihld of Season 1, I didn't really give it as much attention as it deserved. .-.;
Anton is still a pretty cool character, though. :U

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Gosh, I need that Majin's flute game already. I don't want to wait until September :(

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
I'm pretty interested in the mini RPG that's supposedly including in it. "Professor Layton and London Life". xDD;;
Reminds me alot of Mother 3, which is a game that I loved.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Ahh, I see. "Around". It was just an estimate. xDD;;
Well, I'd be surprised if they didn't release it in english, especially since Professor Layton sells pretty well.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Bump. I'm probably not allowed to do this, but I'm doing it anyway.
Only for one reason. This.
We're getting Professor Layton 4. It's going to be called "Professor Layton and the Last Specter". That sounds really cool, in my opinion. xDD;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back