• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GTX Movie Nights

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Am I wrong, or is the next movie going to be streamed in an hour? :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
There's a bit of a problem for me here: I'm still not home right now. I expect to start it in around one hour.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I'd completely forgotten how great that movie was, although I didn't exactly pay attention the whole movie through, as I was kinda busy posting around to reach 1000 posts. And on that note, this is that post :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Only 3 hours till the next stream. Can't wait to see you all there, and hopefully be a little more involved in the movie :D

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
I'd completely forgotten how great that movie was, although I didn't exactly pay attention the whole movie through, as I was kinda busy posting around to reach 1000 posts. And on that note, this is that post :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Only 3 hours till the next stream. Can't wait to see you all there, and hopefully be a little more involved in the movie :D
Hey congrats Olli for reaching that much posts. Thanks to Twiggy too for that epic show. I'm gonna watch tom's movie too!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
That was way better than I actually expected. I heard it was good but wasn't thinking it would be that good.
I'm glad I stayed up now. ^_^

Can't wait to see Pokemon White tomorrow. I've been wanting to see that one.

holdmykidney

Riddled with pokerus
Years
Can someone knowledgeable give me a timecheck in hours till the next showing? I think it's 10pm BST (GMT+1) but I'm not sure. looking forward to making a whole movie with you guys :)

Olli

Years
Nope, it's 11 PM for GMT+1 (easy to know since I live in the same timezone :P) So yeah, the movie's on in 2 hours.

Olli

Years
The same times as usual. It's shown three times during the day, at 5PM GMT +8, GMT0 and GMT -5.

Also, 40 minutes till the stream starts. Hope y'all bring popcorn.

Back