• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
7/10.

Ilya <3. But aside from that, the signature isn't all too interesting but it does look nice.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 20, 2019
8/10

Simple, but effective. The theme is clear throughout and the gifs are entrancing.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Cause I like to steal stuff, John. I'll take that to be a 10

I'm always taken with smaller banners, I'll admit. The quality seems a little low, though, or maybe that's my computer, it's dusty. Everything else is neat, and I like it! =D

8.5/10

Years
3/10

It's a good design based on what I can see, but my problem with your signature is that you could have it a little larger and it's very compressed. The text below your username is also difficult to make out as well.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
10/10 the magic is legit and super duper I am just trying to fit the 25 letters frame so whatevs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back