• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Giovannis' Revenge Is Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2015
OMG that fusions r just awesome epic discovery waiting for beta usualy team rocket based hack never finished all of them cancelled pls dont cancel this.finish this hack and make it 1st completed team rocket based hack in GBA

Its not only that , but it plays through every story from ROBOT MEWTWO to Battle of the
BOSSES, and Hoenn Events, i have the storyline done but i wont expose much more, this
includes stories from the manga that even nintendo wouldnt put in a single game

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
Dude, this sounds super fantastic! After reading a few of the comments here, I'm starting to feel antsy, waiting to play this beautiful sounding hack! Good luck and good luck ^^

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2015
how long is beta 1 how many badges we can get

Storyline A: One badge in the Kanto
Storyline B: One badge the Hoenn Region
Storyline C: One badge in the Orange Islands
these gyms are all surrounded by different events so, based on the storyline you choose (a, b, or c) the beta will be different.

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2014
A really intriguing concept, especially when you can go to Kanto, Hoeen and Oraneg Islands! Can't wait for the beta!

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
this may be a weird fusion, but how about Gengar and Dusclops? Got a couple of more ideas, if you're interested: Nidoking and Rhydon, Absol and Mightyena

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2015
Gengar && dusclops? thatll be a challenge, but ill see what i can do, Tejsandhu.y is this what you had in mind?
Tyranitar_zps3cede8f1.png~320x480

I thought a kyurem type look would be cool just less ugly xD DoyouknowhowtoPokemon how about you name it?

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
How about a fusion between balbasaur and chikorita, Bulborita is a cool name for it.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 12, 2023
Thanx its perfect I always want both pf them in team but due to their similar or close type I can never take them both...

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2015
Gotta love the tiles and the plot but not the fusions.
13_zpsf251454f.png

How does it look when he throws the Pokeball?

The Fusions are not official, the official ones are Joltaoreon, Agranitar, Rapidnine(arkanine) and possibly rodalpha( I threw him in and you'll see why) also, he looks over his shoulder, and looks back with an evil smirk.

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2015
Lol well That'd be weird in my opinion , but who would it hurt? lol ill add it in. I m replacing all the unknown sprites to add in new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back