• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Craftrum - The PokéCommunity Minecraft SMP Server

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
8Qubr.jpg

Best House Ever.
Where's the watch tower? :P

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
New Acasa is officially open!

On behalf of New Acasa's builders, it's with great pleasure that I announce that the wonderful city of New Acasa is finally open! Adventure 100 years into the future and explore a complex and evolved world! Be careful though, with new times comes new dangers, and New Exploria is full of them! Battle your way through chaotic forests as you search for hidden treasure, explore the depths of dark dungeons, trade, barter, sell and purchase items to earn cash and become the richest player. Mine with friends and uncover hidden jewels and precious ores, fight against friends and foes in the Arena Complex. Whatever you do is up to you.

Current projects still under development:

• Server events
  • The Arena Complex
  • Town construction mechanics
What are you waiting for? Come join the fun!

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
How is everyone liking New Acasa so far?

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Hmmmm. I bought the game and am trying to connect, but it's saying the server is unreachable. Any suggestions?

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
I'm dying to jump on and start meeting everyone on the server, but it's probably better if I wait for some people to go on! :)

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2016
is this server still up? Because i'm interested in playing with you guys

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Just wondering, any plans to make this into a Pixelmon server? Would suit the forum perfectly and they're a heck of a lot of fun if you can sort the lag out. If it grows into something popular then player-ran gyms/shops/etc would be awesome.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I can't seem to connect to any server. I've tried this one and a few others, but they always tell me failed to connect.

Billy The Bum The Gamebum

Get outa ma face!!
Years
Alright! I'll definetly join this! I love minecraft and being able to play minecraft with my Pc friends will be even better! And that Pixelmon Idea
That would fit the server very well, because its the Pokémon Community Minecraft server.

Sorry for the First quote that was there. I ment to quote Squirrel. I cant edit it now. Im bad with that kind of stuff. xD

[EDIT BELOW]

I can't acsses the server. : ( (Sadface) It says :
Java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: No further information. I'm using 1.7.4. is the server down or did the IP change?

Last edited:
Back