• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
If I can have a suggestion, I would love to see pokemon from the CAP project of the smogon people in this game :)

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
I couldn't play too far into the game, pretty much stopped right when she presents the pokemon choices, my chick would go straight through the wall and then the professor would repeat her words and i'd go farther into the darkness. I tried to restart from outside the lab and it repeated it again. I don't know if I'm the only one getting that or not.

Also learned going into the rooms on the ship is a no no, lol you'll get battled by trainers with no pokemon your team you die pretty quickly.

No you aren't the only one. I got it to. I'm sure its one of the bugs that wasnt fixed yet.

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
To be honest, The current team should follow under this new guy because it sounded like she will only make hacks for her and her friends. and for people who worked hard on this hack would feel like they have been kicked in the kiwis. Altough I might have taken this the wrong way, but at least I can use this as a reference for when I will start working with people again.
But This is based off of opinion.

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
Damn i played the alpha and it looks so good i really hope someone works on this hack

If DRG really just gna finish it and send it to her friends only this will be a very **** move

On the other hand, the people who have worked on this can use this as a reference

Years
Guys, I am pleased to announce that I have had a response from DRG. I have copied her exact message here below:

Spoiler:

From this we can gather that she has given us the green light to go ahead with this project. Which is great! :D Also from this message we can gather that there is a possibility of DRG returning to PC. Which is even better! I've no idea as to when I will start up the project, but I can assure you that I will post here when I do.
- JB

Years
Then Go on dude we are with you. That is a good news after all. Speaking of which about the hack story. Will it be just like what Dark Rising Girl planned or now it would be just like what you guys will make???

Years
I suppose I could try to get her to write out the story as she so hoped it. I may also send her the ROM as often as possible so that she could add her input. But I'll see what I can do! :)

Ryansmith67

The Grandchampion
Years
After playing dark rising I was deadly. crazy play it sequel
BEST OF LUCK
If you need any suggestions for storyline you can tell me

Years
Okay guys I'm not gonna let the project die like this no, I am the one that gave birth to all the evil teams joining forces with each other and I won't let my creation along with the series die just like that. I'm gonna contribute to this game in any GODDAMN way possible whether anyone likes it or not. As far as storytelling goes I have some HUGE ideas that I'm damn sure that if implemented is gonna knock the game out of the park. So I really hope the guys who wanna carry on the project allow me to contribute in any way possible in terms of Storytelling and such cus the fact that the series is gonna die like that is a slap to the face. I've seen too many good hacks and games die like this, but it's still reversible we gotta push through guys . COME ON!!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Okay guys I'm not gonna let the project die like this no, I am the one that gave birth to all the evil teams joining forces with each other and I won't let my creation along with the series die just like that. I'm gonna contribute to this game in any GODDAMN way possible whether anyone likes it or not. As far as storytelling goes I have some HUGE ideas that I'm damn sure that if implemented is gonna knock the game out of the park. So I really hope the guys who wanna carry on the project allow me to contribute in any way possible in terms of Storytelling and such cus the fact that the series is gonna die like that is a slap to the face. I've seen too many good hacks and games die like this, but it's still reversible we gotta push through guys . COME ON!!
Wow, that's some ego you have there... =D

Years
Ego? Okay here's what I really meant. If u read the entire comment u will see that at 1 point I was gloating about how I am the one that made the organization in the first place but my friend u have failed to realize the point of this comment. It means that I am NOT going to let this hack die just like that. It's still savable and I will do everything within my power to save it whether u or any other people like it or not. Also I don't get the fact that when DRG at 1 point said that when it comes to story writing she is the best and u didn't tell her anything about her having a ego, now I come here and say that I have huge ideas about the story that will bring it out of the ashes(no pun intended) and now u say that I have a ego? Okay to some extent yes I do have a ego but what u should really see from this comment is that I am more than determined and motivated to keep the hack alive and make it as equally epic as before. If JB can see that why can't you? That's just not right man...

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2013
erm,can anyone give me a link to this rom? i cant find any Pokemon Dark rising 2 roms anywhere,thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back