• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your favourite Video Game Villain?

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
Years
I Have Two favourite villians from two Games who came out recently

One of them is Handsome Jack from Borderlands 2

I love the way he constantly trys to insult you in different ways and also trys to make you belive that despite your efforts you could never beat him.

He also makes himself look better as everyone else and this lets you belive he isnt that dangerous
But behind the show he is doing is a dark-minded evil genius who will not stop until he succeds with his plans.

Spoiler:

My second Favourite villian is Vaas from Far Cry 3

Not only has he one of the best voice acting I ever heard for a Video Game character

He also is one of the more Interessting Villians I have Seen. The Moments where he gets from calm to angry are perfect and that he seems to be crazy and trys to make you look crazy is also very good.

And behind that is some sad background story that the island and the people who he worked with made him so.

Lamp

back
Years
Sora's Heartless - His 1st Form is not as good as 2nd Form because 2nd Form can : Dash Around, Make Clones, and Shout Out Multiple Keyblades but if he had his Spells and Chips then he would be More Tougher than he is also with a Music that sounds Epic.

Ganon - ......What can i say that hasn't been said well First of all, He Looks Awesome with his Beast Form and 2 Giant Swords except his Weakness well Navi should've known
also the Background with a Thunderstorm and Final Battle Music! :D

Years
Going to have to say either Fawful (from the Mario & Luigi series) or Grodus, Lord Crump and the X Nauts (from Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door).
I'd also say Wario and Waluigi, if they count.

Curtis542

Fire Trainer
Years
Handsome Jack. Ha. I can't explain it, but, some people just make the perfect villains, even though they don't seem like they'd be that evil. :P

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Spoiler:

Alex, from the Golden Sun Series.
You don't get more badder than this.

Years
Master Xehanort - This guy is a genius. While he's failed to achieve his goals at least 4 or 5 times, he always has a backup plan and comes back stronger every time.

Years
Phhh, just take a look at my signature.

Vaas Montenegro.

He is not just my favorite villain, but my favorite character in any game. He excels in all departments when it comes to being a villain. He's insane.

Sailor Moon ™

Champion of Justice
Years
Kuja: An, extremely underrated FF villain. Kuja, destroyed a whole World along with tormenting Gaia.

Handsome Jack: In general, the Borderland's series is full of humor. But, Handsome Jack is the glue that holds all of it together.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
From Final Fantasy VII: Sephiroth! Don't know why exactly. Maybe it's his hair or that bad-ass Masamune.

From Legend of Zelda: Ganondorf, of course! He's always been the best. Then there is Demon Lord Ghirahim, who I just found cool and funny. c:

Noka

I'ma nerd
Years
I'd have to say Mithos from Tales of Symphonia. I love that they actually had him infiltrate the party and observe them for further insight, and then for him to even find a friendship with one of the characters, causing even more conflict when one eventually faces him down. Not to mention his presence is virtually everywhere once he first shows up in the game, there's always the feeling that he's lurking and watching.

I'd also have to say Miraak for a second. While not with quite as much of an impact as Mithos, he also makes his presence known very well, especially when he just shows up and steals the soul of a dragon you just killed. The final showdown with him was very satisfying as well.

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
Years
Fawful. He goofs up as a subordinate to Cackletta and then proceeds to attempt to take over not long after. His dialogue is hilarious and he's an overall likable antagonist in Bowser's Inside Story.

PixelWarrior

Conqueror of Castles
Years
Tough decision, but I think I would have to say my favorite is Vaati from the LoZ series. I don't know what it was about him, but I just really liked him. His character design, the way he interacted, it all appealed to me. The depressing part is he had no role in the plot of any of the other games other than Minish Cap, which basically made him one of the most unimportant main villians of the games haha. I still love him though!

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Dorongo, I swear, you come up with the best gaming threads.

Anyway, on to my response. As of now, my favorite villain is Raul Menendez from Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. He is just so intelligent. Half the events you go through in the game were set up ages ago by this guy. He's one step ahead of you every moment and just when you think you have him cornered. He jumps-jumps-double-jumps and is in your back row.

On top of that, he holds a grudge for more than 30 years and hurts your characters heart and mental state multiple times. Truly a master of manipulation.

So, to recap. Raul Menendez.

Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2017
Okay, Mass effect spoilers
Spoiler:

Years
Vanye Carudas Solidor from FFXII, that one game everyone hates.

I don't know why that is, personally thought it was brilliant.

Giovanni (Pokemon) - purely because he knows when to give up (a sadly lacking trait)

The Illusive Man (Mass Effect) - Because one never really knows what he wants and he plays the part of the ally as well as the enemy.

Spector (Ape Escape) - Despite being rather intelligent, still uses an army of monkeys.

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
Mr. L from Super Paper Mario. It was so obvious what his secret identity was, and seeing Luigi (I'm pretty sure I don't need spoiler tags for this) act as a bad guy was pretty funny.

Tsurera

Sculptor
Years
Like some others have said, Kefka is one of my faves. He's so delightfully evil. In the same vain as Joker from Batman. He's so cruel and chaotic.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
These, plus Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII. I know, he
Spoiler:
Wasn't that supposed to be Jenova who looked like Sephiroth? At least that's what I've heard. Sephiroth doesn't appear until very late in the game.

Kefka from FF6: he plays the role of a villain very well, even though he makes himself rare at the last third of the game...
Golbez from FF4: he doesn't give the heroes much time to breath, since he seems to be right behind them all the time

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
The King of Evil himself Ganondorf from The legend of Zelda.
He could easily take over Hyrule and have the power to do so thanks to the triforce of power.

Back