• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Ditto Mega-Thread

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 19, 2022
I've got a 2308CP Gyarados. It's the regular ditto I'm after, not the shiny one

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 23, 2022
Need a Ditto ... Any Ditto Please!

Early game and need to breed a sobble from a male drizzle. Looking for a ditto in exchange for a freshly hatched Eevee without a nickname. Playing shield btw and link code is 3737 3415. I'm from the USA and any ditto will do I don't care about IV's Or EV's just need a ditto please.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Early game and need to breed a sobble from a male drizzle. Looking for a ditto in exchange for a freshly hatched Eevee without a nickname. Playing shield btw and link code is 3737 3415. I'm from the USA and any ditto will do I don't care about IV's Or EV's just need a ditto please.

Given its implied you're up to Route 5, could you do a Spritzee in a Heal Ball? I'm on Sword

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
FT:

French Ditto (Good stats)
English Ditto (Amazing stats)
Japanese Ditto (Great stats) [31 Def / SpA / SpD]
English Ditto (Great stats) [31 HP / SpD]
Chinese Ditto (Great stats) [31 HP / Atk / Spe]
English Ditto (Great stats) [31 Atk / Def]
English Ditto (Great stats) [31 HP / Atk / SpA]
English Ditto (Great stats) [31 Atk / SpD]

LF:

Try me. Price varies with quality of Ditto. For the weaker ones, for example, perhaps a version exclusive (I'm on Sword) with a nice poké ball? For a stronger one perhaps said pokémon also has decent IVs? Or an item that is time-consuming to grind (i.e. Sweets, Sweet / Tart Apples - stuff that appears in Wild Area, but not every day and in limited locales). Pokédex-wise I've already got entries for every version exclusive bar Zamazenta. I try to be reasonable though - I know the Japanese and Chinese 3 IV are the most valauble, and the French is probably the least due to the poor stats.

I can also trade through BDSP or HOME if necessary, just Sword is my primary version right now.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
i have a american ditto and if i could get a ditto from a different country that would be great!

If you're wanting it for Masuda Method I believe the language has to be different.

I have a French one I can spare, what game are you trading from?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 9, 2022
Ok cool, I'm quite busy today and it looks like we might be in different time zones. I'm in the UK - 08:00 when I type this - so I suggest we try Friday or the weekend :)

yea I will try be on most of the day so just send a message when your ready

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Jul 22, 2022
I have an ENG 5 IV ditto for trade. I am looking for a similar 5 IV foreign ditto. It has to be 100% legitimately obtained and I need to see screenshots of stats, summary, and memories.

Years
Looking for different language ditto

Hi! I'm Nic (25 she/her) I'm located in the USA and I'm looking for a ditto from a different part of the world so I can use the Masuda method to breed a shiny solosis! Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Years
Hey I'm playing on Shield I'm looking for a different language ditto specifically a Japanese ditto but any other language works great, need it for the Masuda method , nice stats would be nice I'm offering Kyurem (lv 75) Raikou (51) Lunala (78) Moltres (50) Dragonite (56) Dragonair (42) Suicune (40)

If the ditto is shiny I'm offering a shiny Lunala (100)

Last edited:
Back