• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2011
Dudes, can any1 help....it turns into white screen wen I play, I followed the things, ruby 1.0 version, change to 128k al those stuf...it comes to the front screen n wen I press 'z' it turn to white screen....I mean I was so happy wen the intro screen came bt its turns white screen afta sum time or wen I press 'z'.....guys I really wanna play tis game plzzzz help :)....btw the game is super awesome man, great job to the one who did it, rely wanna play bt I cant :(

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2016
I haven't played the game yet so can anyone tell me if you can trade Pokemon in this game ?

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Dudes, can any1 help....it turns into white screen wen I play, I followed the things, ruby 1.0 version, change to 128k al those stuf...it comes to the front screen n wen I press 'z' it turn to white screen....I mean I was so happy wen the intro screen came bt its turns white screen afta sum time or wen I press 'z'.....guys I really wanna play tis game plzzzz help :)....btw the game is super awesome man, great job to the one who did it, rely wanna play bt I cant :(
Download it directly from Wes' website =)
It will work ;)

Some pokemons have wrong descriptions. For example Reshiram have got Chimecho's
That should be fixed in the english beta. (I think...)

Years
i am so angry and i want to comment this situation but i am a decent guy and i dont want to get banned. So what will happen snakebyte when u release ur eng patch and if still this hack will be full of bugs that u left behind because u thought its not a big deal and because u dont even know how to fix it what then, why dont u ask ash 4 help he knows everything dont work alone and dont post comments about bugs that u cant fix and that u will leave them, it is not the right thing 2 do. I respect your work but if u r doing something do it right. when others say we need only translated version why than every day u report bugs in the game.

Last edited:

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
Well, xXxLugia, if you're so disappointed in my work, how'd you like to take over for me? All you have to do is say the word, and the responsibility for translating this hack and fixing all these bugs is yours. You'll have to start from scratch, of course, because you wouldn't want my horrible bugs screwing up your perfect version. Good luck! :)

For the sane people in the room, though, here's a progress report: Translation now extends to the sixth gym in Serenity City! The bug with Zero in Mt. Shuem is happening with almost every event I'm coming across, now, but changing the flags seems to fix it. So I'm doing that.

EDIT: Also, I have changed the name of Dragonbreath City to Drakebreath City, ONLY because Dragonbreath City is too long to display correctly.

Last edited:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
i am so angry and i want to comment this situation but i am a decent guy and i dont want to get banned. So what will happen snakebyte when u release ur eng patch and if still this hack will be full of bugs that u left behind because u thought its not a big deal and because u dont even know how to fix it what then, why dont u ask ash 4 help he knows everything dont work alone and dont post comments about bugs that u cant fix and that u will leave them, it is not the right thing 2 do. I respect your work but if u r doing something do it right. when others say we need only translated version why than every day u report bugs in the game.

What are you talking about? Snakebyte fixes a lot bugs he comes across. The ones he doesn't fix are posted so we can avoid them and be aware.

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
Ash why don't you help snakebyte?why the two of you don't help each other so that the game will be finish s0on without any bugs..that will make everyone happy..im just asking

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2014
nice progress snakebyte,but i sugest changing the to dracobreath instead of Drakebreat,and by the way WHO THE HELL IS DRAKE!!!!!!!!!

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
I'll take your suggestions into consideration.

I've considered, and decided to ignore them completely.

By the way, the seventh gym is done. ;)

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
I'm hoping I can finish the elite four and victory road and such in a day or two. I'll let you know what comes after that, as I'm playing/translating blind. Apparently there's a second region, so I guess it would be the ninth badge? :P

Back