• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Games of your Childhood?

Pleiades

I am the Dragonairborn!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 29, 2013
Anyone else play Mischief Makers or Snowboard Kids? Those were my absolute favorites.
That, and Kirby 64. I never beat it as a kid, but two years ago I finally completed it 100%.

Years
I actually sparsely remember playing a lot on the N64, specifically Mario games but I can't get quite get my head around which ones. I also enjoyed FIFA from whenever I could play; I think the first FIFA I played was '02. Lastly, I played Formula games as I was getting into my 7th year of life...ah the good times. :3

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Super Mario World, most of the original platformers on the Playstation, most of the Zelda's up to MM, and god knows how many games on my cousin's genesis.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I remember my cousin in Europe had what I think was an NES. I might have played Super Mario Bros. on it but I really don't remember it that well.

I do remember coming to the US and my cousin here had an N64, which included games like Banjo Tooie and Super Mario 64. I used to play those all the time when I came over.

Back