• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2013
Hes a Electric/Dragon type Legendary from 5th Generation, sexy card :)

I knew I should have exerted my parental authority and taken that card from him. I had 1 card left in my draw pile and he had 1, he drew a switch and moved that card in to play, killed my umbreen (sp? dark evolve from Eevee) and took his last prize card. *grumble*

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
I got two plasma storm booster boxes

First box
Moltres ex
Articuno ex
Coballion ex
Charizard (fighting misprint)

Second box
Zapdos ex
Full art Victini ex
Coballion ex
Lugia ex

And a bunch of holo cards

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2013
Finally a card for my wife's Purple/Green deck.... :D Pulled from a Darkra EX tin! Double Score!

TrainerTori

Growlithe Fan
Years
I've had really good luck this week ^___^
out of 3 BC packs I've pulled:

Shiny Terrakion secret rare
FullArt Celebi EX (and reverse holo black kyurem in the same pack)
and vespiqueen rare (but also a skyla that I really needed ^___^)

and in my plasma storm trainer box I got a full art colress :D

Years
I bought 1 each of the 3 Spring tins, and I pulled a full art Tornadus from Emerging Powers, a Cobalion EX from Plasma Storm, and a few other semi-interesting things not worth mentioning.

I only got the Aria Forme for the 3 Meloetta cards, though. I was hoping for at least one of the Pirouette Forme.

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
got the keldeo EX tin today. Besides the promos, i got a reverse holo garchomp, another, non holo, Keldeo, and my first ever lugia, a Lugia EX out of plasma storm.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I bought my first Pokemon booster in like 8 years since me and my friends started playing Pokemon again. So these are the holo I got in the pack

Spoiler:

Demon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Yesterday, i got the shiny suicune tin, and around 7 packs or so.

Ended up with two Arceus in one pack. The fighting one and the Lv X one.
Also got a Zapdos EX, a Keldeo holo, a Victini EX, and a Cobalion Ex Full art.

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2017
I remember when I pulled my Skyla FA :D
And last week I went and picked up a Dark Explorers blister from Hastings and pulled a Darkrai EX! Then today I went to Hastings and bought a Plasma Storm blister and pulled a Lugia EX FA!!!!

Demon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Just got a Giratina Lv X today. Sweet. Opened a lot of plasma storm yesterday. Got a Victini Full art and TWO White Kyurem EX's in a row.

Random question, Does anyone else use Tradecardsonline?

Years
not from a pack, but just scored a big pile of cards from a friend, containing pretty much every legendary to walk the earth! cost me a bunch though >.>

Years
Totally forgot to say that I bought over $200 worth of singles on Friday. Of course, the bulk of that was a Full Art Colress, a Full Art Skyla, and Computer Search, but I had a few 1st Edition gems as well and some Shining Pokemon, too.

What was the icing on the cake Friday is that I pulled a Mewtwo EX and a Scramble Switch in the 4 packs I bought Friday.

Also, I've never even heard of tradecardsonline.

Demon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Trading website. It works rather well. Pretty much just put cards you want and cards you have up, negotiate trades, and then trade.

Ive opened over 75 plasma storm packs so far. Still no charizard.

edit for today: just pulled both Keldeo and Cresselia EX cards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back