• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hellos! C: I'm very new here

Krazoa

Chasing after glowy things
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 20, 2013
I have to say that I'm looking forward to seeing what the community is like here C: so here's a little information about me so that hopefully I can make some new friends and become active on here ^.^

I'm known as Krazoa throughout a lot of the internet world, most call me Krazzy. I've been a fan of pokemon for a very long time. I still own my original yellow version too C: I have a 3DS too, though my interested in the recent regions isn't as strong. Kanto will always be my favourite, I'm also a huge whovian, basically get to know me and you'll see all kinds of things that I'm into.

At this moment in time, I'm aiming to create my own pokemon hack because it would be good practice for me and my main game project ^.^ I'm also aiming to catch all 150 pokemon (not too fussed about mew due to the cartridge age) on my original yellow version because I've never caught them all. It's like my way of saying goodbye to the game C: it's lasted a very long time and I know once it dies, that's it.

Now I'm probably boring you all with my randomness so here *hands out a cookie* thank you for reading and I hope to hear from you soon xD whoever you may be C:

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Hey there Krazzy!
You came to he right place because Emulation/hacks are very big on this forum so I'm sure you'll find some group that will take you in. Here's a link to that forum: Emulation/hacks
Anyway if you have any questions feel free to PM me or Wall post me.
Welcome to the community and have fun!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Good to see that PC has a good first impression! Being active is definitely the first step on meeting new people. ^^ The next step, of course, is actually meeting those people, so you know, juuust post around here, see what you'd like to discuss, and hey, you'll meet new people who'd discuss the same thing, so, you can give them a friendly *poke* on their profile, or via PMs, if they interest you!

Anyways, Krazzy, it's always nice to see veteran fans; my first pokemon game was in fact, pokemon yellow, but, I gave it to some relatives, however, I occasionally play Pokemon Yellow from time to time on an emulator, which is still fun to do! Which, I do prefer a emulator for game boy games nowadays because unfortunately, yes, the game boy games will run out of juice... eventually. The Kanto region is one of my favourites too, but, you know; I'm a general fan on all the regions as well. They've all had their own special brand of fun, which I do enjoy! Maybe someday, they'll warm up to you more?~ But that's up to you. ^^

There are others who would like to make their own hacks and game projects, so, maybe you'll meet more people who are into that sort of thing, and maybe they'll help you out! Like said, the Emulation board is the place to find such people, and hey, there are even more hacks around for you to explore there. :3

Anywho, good luck on catching and obtaining the pokemon you need for your pokedex. ^^ And thanks for the cookie! It was a pleasure getting to know you! If you ever wanna talk sometime, feel free to VM or PM me! Enjoy your time during your stay, and I really hope that you'll meet new people. <3

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Hey hey, welcome to the forums! Is your name based on Krazoa palace from Starfox adventure by any chance?

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy things here! If you're interested in game development, be sure to check out the gamedev section as well!

I'm usually active within the gamedev and other trivia subforums, so we won't cross paths all that often. I still hope to see you around though, good luck on making your own game!
-Arma

Krazoa

Chasing after glowy things
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 20, 2013
awws thank you for the warm welcome guys C: I'll be sure to check those out as soon as I can ^.^

I'll hopefully have a really nice time here ^.^ and well yes my online name is based off of Starfox Adventures XD I've used it for many years now C:

Back