• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Needing Mew

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack1993jack

I am sleeping as I write this.
Years
I could get you a hacked one, but no legit ones are under lvl 9
Anyway, I don't do hacked Pokemon

Last edited:

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
I can get a hacked one too level 0-100 doesnt matter but I am not hacking

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
You people are forgetting one little thing; you aren't allowed to trade hacked Pokémon here. And for the thread starter, you can't trade level 9 or under Mew on the GTS (which is probably what you're trying to do) so you won't be able to do anything with the Mew.

fattyeater

Adavanced Collector
Years
sorry for saying this smarties,i strongly don`t reccomed it but why don`t you try animal crossing communty or pokemon elite forum in those forums the rules are loose and people try to shoove hacks down your throt.i`am sure you can find a clone-stealing mew.

Yoko Rains

Yoko Rains
Years
There is no such thing as a level 9 or under Mew my friend. Level 10 is the LOWEST level Legit Mew around. Aura Mew or MYSTRY Mew are examples.

A level 9 Mew is ALWAYS hacked buddy.

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
But... How are the people who want to have a level 9 or under Mew supposed to get one. When there isn't a level 9 or under Mew? Well, can I get the hacked one then?

Yoko Rains

Yoko Rains
Years
Their doing that so that they can clone. They ask for impossible things so that nobody would trade with them and mess up their cloning process. The lowest level LEGIT and unhacked Mew is level 10 (Aura or MYSTRY). Any Mew lower than Lv. 10 is hacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back