• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Right now it's Dead Space 3 and Shin Megami Tensei 3 Nocturne, took me forever to get around to these particular 2 due to Persona 4 and all.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Paper Mario 2 - mainly for nostalgia as it was one of my favorite games growing up
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - always wanted to play this game so I ended up finding it awhile back. :D

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
I finally got Persona 3 Portable, which I only bought on the basis of interest in Aigis.
So why not FES? My only consoles are handhelds; but even then, this is likely to be my last PSP game.

So...

27424182.jpg

Everything has thus far gone better than expected.
I have not had charitable experiences with JRPGs before, but completing Infinite Space last year got me thinking that while there's always that one boss, the experience is surprisingly rewarding.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Currently, I'm playing:
Skyrim
Oblivion
Pokemon Colosseum
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas
Pokemon Black 2
Pokemon White 2
Bleach Blade Battlers 2nd
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force Evolution
Pokemon Soul Silver
Pokemon Heart Gold
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon Black
Pokemon Platinum
Super Smash Bros. Melee

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'm playing Simpsons Hit & Run. Been a while I haven't played that game and I forgot how much fun I used to have with it :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Started up Kingdom Hearts 2 last night even when I'm still busy on FFX and SMT 3 Nocturne, can't stay away from something fast paced for the life of me though.

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
Deadly Premonition, AKA Twin Peaks the Video Game
Also THE CAVE by Double Fine

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Persona 3 Portable during lunch breaks at work and I just picked up Final Fantasy 12 the second I got home about 20 minutes ago because I want to start a new game and see if I appreciate the battle system a little more now that I'm older.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
I've been playing Animal Crossing 3DS since 2 months ago, but after buying Etrian Odyssey IV later I can't seem to let it go for some reason. Probably the fact that I'm getting my butt kicked by the dungeon boss and I really want to get to a new area...

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Punch Out Wii, Rhythm Tengoku and Wario Land 1 for the most part, with a bit of Donkey Kong Country 2, Rhythm Heaven Fever and Mario Kart 7 here and there. Will also start another playthrough of Luigi's Mansion soon in anticipation of the upcoming sequel.

Sir Codin

Left 4 Dead 2
Skyrim
Planescape: Torment
System Shock 2

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Just got started on Megaman X Collection for the PS2. Its perfection honestly, non-sequential gameplay somehow spiced with subtle level progression works so flawlessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back