• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
SO MANY POSTS WHILE I WAS AT SCHOOL...
-Yay updates!
-Learning Japanese? Me too!
-Yay character development! Wait, now I have to develop Yorick too... Time to start arguing the value of static characters! (I'm joking, he will develop eventually.)
-Nami seriously needs to get to Frio before James takes the vampire spot on the Solo Squad.
-*Looks at the foreign words on the screen briefly*
tumblr_mb8kfiruSP1r8l831.png

U-Uhmm… i'll try contacting Khawill now c:

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Hahahaha! Good, good, it's all coming together. <------ In reference to James taking the Vampire slot. Honestly I need to brush up on my Japanese. Planning on taking it again in college, might do some overseas studying.

@Pink: I would never have figured out the Dutch sentence without Google Translate, but now I know how to say I in Dutch, so thanks. Something I noticed was the sentence structure, which felt kinda alien to me.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Hahahaha! Good, good, it's all coming together. <------ In reference to James taking the Vampire slot. Honestly I need to brush up on my Japanese. Planning on taking it again in college, might do some overseas studying.

@Pink: I would never have figured out the Dutch sentence without Google Translate, but now I know how to say I in Dutch, so thanks. Something I noticed was the sentence structure, which felt kinda alien to me.

Well… Nami is/was actually supposed to be the one taking that spot :s it was for things that were going to happen in the future, and she'd finally make contact with her classmates. Up until now she only really talks to Takumi.

The dutch sentences get messed up when you translate them to english or any other language :p Dutch is a very hard language to learn and according to something I read some time ago, Dutch is considered the hardest language in the world. This is probably because of the grammar c:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Never put these two things in a post in my presence, or bad things will happen in IC.
Maybe I was enabling and encouraging your bad behavior?

The dutch sentences get messed up when you translate them to english or any other language :p Dutch is a very hard language to learn and according to something I read some time ago, Dutch is considered the hardest language in the world. This is probably because of the grammar c:
I've also heard that Japanese was one of the harder languages to learn as well (relative to English) since the Subject, Object, Verb organization is different between the two languages.

Colony

Years
IMO, I always felt that particle use was the absolute worst when learning Japanese. It's bringing back nightmares. As far as sentence structure I was kinda lucky, since it never really bothered me. Learning hiragana and katakana were also much simpler for me than I could have imagined, though a lot of my classmates were crippled by the new alphabet. Overall I thought Japanese was fairly easy in comparison to Spanish (I refused to learn that language), Italian, or French. Something about similar words in an alphabet I already know really throws me for a loop. I've always contemplated learning German, since my Dad loves going there and a large part of my family is from Germany.

Now back to the Solo search party. Frio needs some male friends. ;) I read through most of the IC thread and I don't recall Frio having very good relationships with the other male classmates (besides the trap), but I could be wrong about that.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
SO MANY PEOPLE LEARNING NEW LANGUAGES.

I'm planning on taking Chinese (Mandarin) next year, since my school doesn't offer Japanese and I learned Spanish and English at the same time.

Ay por favor, Colony, y porque no te gustas el Español? XD

That's true about Frio though. Then again, Sorae's met barely anyone, so perhaps I shouldn't be talking.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Now back to the Solo search party. Frio needs some male friends. ;) I read through most of the IC thread and I don't recall Frio having very good relationships with the other male classmates (besides the trap), but I could be wrong about that.

Uhm… I never said james couldn't be his friend :p I just hoped you'd be fine with Nami taking the Vampire spot because of some reasons ^^

Yea... I think you mean both traps. Pink was the original vampire though

I kinda agree to this. Marilyn and Nami were the original Vampires, i'm not saying that it makes James less important… he's just as important as everyone else ^^ but new as well. PLUS there will certainly be more rescue missions, that's a promise.

I only have to contact the person I have in mind next but to keep things interesting: they won't happen all after another c: let's take our time~ it's not like this RP will end any moment.

I think this RP will have around 14/22 chapters ^^ remember that chapters are not counted as days since chapter 2 was 2 IC days :3

Last edited:

Colony

Years
Yeah, that's fine. I kinda would prefer James to be integrated with the entire class, so being in the search party would be counter intuitive. I guess I'll come up with a reason that prevents him from continuing the conversation, like his father Rorrick asking about his progress in school. Well, maybe not that, but whatever.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Finished my sign up for Janie.

Sure I'll make a SU for her. She won't appear often at first. She's gonna be a side character for me. One I really use to cause problems and to help me develop Cheryll more.

Name: Janie Thompson
Nickname: Nie
Species: Succubus

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Janie is very cold and conniving. She loves to pick on others, specifically those smaller than her and once she chooses a target she focuses on that one person for the worst of it. To the point Janie is a bully and a mean one. She has no problem hurting others, making someone cry, and just being an overall jerk. Though just because she chooses one target doesn't mean she won't be mean to others. She just uses her worst acts against her chosen target. Which is usually someone small, shy, and most importantly younger than her.

Janie also loves to fight and she doesn't always fight fair. She tries to use her looks to get things, and allies. But so far it's only worked on one guy in her class who helps her. Her personality is part of the reason she joined Fairytale. Plus it doesn't hurt that Janie despises humans with a passion. Her beliefs are that the world would be a much better place if humans and those that like humans were erased from existence.
History:
Weakness: Due to her father being a Vampire Janie's weakness is water.
Other: She's undercover at the Academy.
Code: Blackberry Strawberry.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
@Pink & Colony: Why can't you both be on the Solo squad?

@just Colony: You're right though, there are some similar words (e.g. Embarasada = pregnant instead of embarrassed, or carpeta = folder instead of carpet, etc.) I learned it natively though, so I can't judge on difficulty.

@machomuu: What? I thought Kanji was a pretty cool guy! *bad referential joke*

Sapphire Rose

Years
@Pink & Colony: Why can't you both be on the Solo squad?

The team would probably be over-powered with two people of one kind being in one team. The team has to fight Solo at some point, Solo would lose in an instant if two Vampires were toattack him together with a snowman and a Yasha etc.

But I feel like i've been unfair, so it's Khawill's choice who he takes in the team. As a GM i'm not allowed to decide that for everyone.

Yeah, that's fine. I kinda would prefer James to be integrated with the entire class, so being in the search party would be counter intuitive. I guess I'll come up with a reason that prevents him from continuing the conversation, like his father Rorrick asking about his progress in school. Well, maybe not that, but whatever.

I never said he couldn't be friends with Frio or anyone else. Just keep the conversation going if you want to. Like I said, i've been unfair and it's Frio's/Khawill's choice who he takes in the team.

Nami will have to find another way to get near Solo so that the future events can happen.

Genevieve- I will add her to the list soon. So she is a young Fairytale member?

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
Well Frio is an idiot, if I havent made it clear yet, then it should be clear by now. Anyways,
Frio is in the Nurse Place because he is too stupid to remember to drink and eat
Elise is in the cafeteria getting water

Colony

Years
I just spent about 20 minutes of nonstop laughing at frio's assumption about James being a giant leech... that's one way to handle the dilema. lol

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Sapphire Rose

Years
So guyss~ day is going to end soon :3 make yourselves ready. I'm sorry I was being moody~ i'm the kind of gamer girl that starts cussing at non-existing characters in a game when they try to kill me and piss me off cx i'm totally fine now though~

Oh, and I was playing Rune Factory 3 awhile ago so I guess people/monsters tried to kill me in two different games ;D

Well anyways, i'm totally fine with it if Frio chooses for James to be in the team :3 it gives Nami time to interact with other classmates ^.^

Oh and Colony? :3 I hope you can forgive me? For my unfairness, moodyness and whatever

c:' it's not my thing to be moody though… i'm usually happy-go-lucky~ (according to ShinySweety and a few others)

Back