• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

❣ Warriors Of Sinnoh ❣ The Fourth Generation Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Name: person10101
Partner: Chimchar!
Nickname: Flame
Reason for joining: I started out playing with Gen IV. I first played Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia and then Diamond to Platinum. Also, I played Mystery dungeon Explorers of Time and Sky so the love came naturally.

Answer to topic: As mentioned above I didn't start the games until Gen IV but I still knew about everything to know about Pokemon previous. My favorites are actually Mime Jr. and Bonsly. It's just something about them is appealing to me.

You're accepted! Welcome dear warrior! Sorry it took long to respond, I was having trouble getting back into the internet. Feel free to vote for the pokemon of the month!

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 11, 2017
I think we all know Chimchar should totally win pokemon of the month. Its a fun little playful monkey! Plus fire types are the best!

I only thought of this because of the current topic aboutthe new pre evolutions. So what about the opposite. The extra evolutions like magmortar and rhyperior.

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
I say mismagius should get the pokemon of the month. its a ghost with the ability to mess with your mind. the unconvinced i send to anime episode Malice in Wonderland

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
BlackMagicMaster gets 50£ for voting. Please vote some more! And if you don't, then either Chimchar or Mismagius will be the pokemon of the month.

xMikasax

Your Worst Nightmare
Years
Name: xMikasax
Partner: Lucario
Reason of joining: Generation IV is also my favourite by far. And the Sinnoh region was very beautiful (and also Cynthia) and all of the pokemon are very awesome in design and the others stats are very cooooooll!
Answer to the topic: I think the baby are really really cute especially Riolu cuz' look at that face it looks so cute!

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Name: xMikasax
Partner: Lucario
Reason of joining: Generation IV is also my favourite by far. And the Sinnoh region was very beautiful (and also Cynthia) and all of the pokemon are very awesome in design and the others stats are very cooooooll!
Answer to the topic: I think the baby are really really cute especially Riolu cuz' look at that face it looks so cute!

Welcome To The Sinnoh FanClub Mikasa and feel free to make new topic or answer to old topics and have a fun.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
If you could change Barry's Team, what would you change, and why?
I'll do this later, as I'm kinda busy.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Since the voting ends today, we only have Chimchar and Mismagius for the run. So I want the others that didn't vote before to choose one or the other.

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 11, 2017
You know, you're also part of club Logical Cabbage. So, I think that gives you a vote. Also, just remember how cute and playful Chimchar is. Plus it is a fire type. The best type of them all!

This is the end of my phony attempt to persuade you. lol

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
I am to remain neutral in this cause my vote can overpower everyone else's votes so... No. Would gladly vote but I have to take responsibility in this and I want this to be fair. Nice attempt though, calling the fire lover inside of me.

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 11, 2017
If you could change Barry's Team, what would you change, and why?

This is not my topic but one that Brendan McCullum posted.

Assuming you talking about the anime I would say I am not a fan of Skarmory and which ever Hitmon he has. They are weaker compared to his others plus he already has a flying and fighting type on his team (Staraptor and Heracross). I would fill them with more powerhouse types instead. He could use a dark, psychic, ghost type on his team. He could use a earth element type too.

Years
I'd like to join this thing, why not. I do like the fourth generation, unlike quite a few people, and I don't want this club to die! Anyway...

Name: Stargazer
Partner: Mamoswine
Reason for joining: I do like the Sinnoh games, there were quite a few things to like about them and sometimes I wonder what many people dislike about them. That and they introduced Wi-Fi and the physical/special split!
Answer to a topic: What do you like most about Sinnoh?
The region was wide and had some nice challenges throughout, especially Cyrus and Cynthia.

Is this sufficient enough? Thanks!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
I'd like to join this thing, why not. I do like the fourth generation, unlike quite a few people, and I don't want this club to die! Anyway...

Name: Stargazer
Partner: Mamoswine
Reason for joining: I do like the Sinnoh games, there were quite a few things to like about them and sometimes I wonder what many people dislike about them. That and they introduced Wi-Fi and the physical/special split!
Answer to a topic: What do you like most about Sinnoh?
The region was wide and had some nice challenges throughout, especially Cyrus and Cynthia.

Is this sufficient enough? Thanks!

Good enough for me! I'm just going to add you to the roster tomorrow morning because it's late. But welcome!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'm glad to see Chimchar get some spotlight! I'm not particularly fond of its evolutions, sadly, but Chimchar itself is quite adorable, if you ask me. Love monkeys, haha. Just because of it, I've used this Pokémon as my starter in about three of my runs in Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum.

Though, I'm kind of wondering how it would be if Infernape wound up getting some mega-evolution form in future. It looks sort of ninja-like, so perhaps its new design could be resembling them even further? In terms of stats, I could imagine it to gain boost in Attack and Speed, possibly. They've created this Pokémon so that we'd be able to utilize it as physical sweeper, and this would help us in doing just that.

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 11, 2017
I'm glad to see Chimchar get some spotlight! I'm not particularly fond of its evolutions, sadly, but Chimchar itself is quite adorable, if you ask me. Love monkeys, haha. Just because of it, I've used this Pokémon as my starter in about three of my runs in Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum.

Though, I'm kind of wondering how it would be if Infernape wound up getting some mega-evolution form in future. It looks sort of ninja-like, so perhaps its new design could be resembling them even further? In terms of stats, I could imagine it to gain boost in Attack and Speed, possibly. They've created this Pokémon so that we'd be able to utilize it as physical sweeper, and this would help us in doing just that.

I think it's clear that I like Chimchar and it's evolutions. I am not crazy about Monferno but I still like it. I just didn't feel like it offered much. It didn't look that cool and it wasn't very strong. Infernape in my opinion is awesome. It would be amazing if all of the Sinnoh starters got a Mega Evolution. I don't think that will happen in the near future though. :(

Edit: This is person10101. I had my username changed but have not commented since.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
What I truly dislike about Monferno is its appearance. For a middle-staged evolution, its structure design is nice, but its color seems to be sort of a mess. It's got red and orange, but on its forehead, there's also a huge amount of blue, which, if you ask me, doesn't go with the flow in the slightest. If it were yellow, maybe, then it would have been a lot better, I feel. Dark red and brown could've worked, too, haha.

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 11, 2017
What I truly dislike about Monferno is its appearance. For a middle-staged evolution, its structure design is nice, but its color seems to be sort of a mess. It's got red and orange, but on its forehead, there's also a huge amount of blue, which, if you ask me, doesn't go with the flow in the slightest. If it were yellow, maybe, then it would have been a lot better, I feel. Dark red and brown could've worked, too, haha.

Yes, I feel the same way. I feel that it could have been greatly improved. It's definitely something I wish was better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back