• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters wanted!

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
Years
I have embarked on a quest to turn my story "The Legend of Pokemon Fantasy" into a game, with a friend...but we need some spriters to help us out.

All I ask is that you have a Yahoo Messenger and/or AIM address (so you can talk to me or the programmer) and some spriting experience.

You will be included in the credit roll if you help us out

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
I am willing to help out,but I only have MSN,and I am sure as hell not getting Yahoo Messenger.But I don't want to be a lead spriter,just to help out,if really needed.If you wanna see the stuff I can make just visit the link in my banner(look at the sig).

DeoxysOwns22

*Visit My Adoption Center*
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 21, 2005
Hey Ill help out! My Aim screen name is under my name. PM me with details please.

Thanx,
DeoxysOwns22

RaikouRider243

Lightning Swordsman
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 18, 2009
EmeraldSky was referring to a programmer. I am said programmer.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
DarkPegasus said:
I am willing to help out,but I only have MSN,and I am sure as hell not getting Yahoo Messenger.But I don't want to be a lead spriter,just to help out,if really needed.If you wanna see the stuff I can make just visit the link in my banner(look at the sig).
same...I'll help and have msn

Back