• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The H-Staff Got a New Blade to Play With

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
Still don't know you all that well, but we've mutual friends who think the world of you for sure. Definitely well-deserved :)

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
You've given me so many cupcakes, it's now time for me to return the favour!

OrangeCupcakes.jpg

Congratulations Blade! You are lovely and shall be amazing :D

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
@Luke: My queen! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know why you're the best. ;)

@Mac: I'm so happy that you posted and for being in my life and my pair and my buddy and eee I am still your mother silly, bb.

@Olli97: Aw thank you hun. Why do I need to watch out for Luke? He's so shiny... experience has taught me to investigate anything that glows. :p

@Winter's Dew: Don't tear up, or else I will! again. .-. Thank you sooo very much.

@Drakow: Thank you for your kind words. :]

@Went: Oh lawd you remember that. :'D I'll bring on the sunshine wherever I go now, thank you~

@Patchisou Yutohru: Thanks, hun! I appreciate all that you have done and said. :3

@Yuki's Sword: Thanks and yeah, I've taken a liking to this color. And finally!

@twistedpuppy: TWISTY AKSDFFGTHL you're the only one to post me some Sonic + goodies, so you get lots of love and a medal. \o/

@AWsquared: Thank you dearly. Ah, well, I wonder why it didn't happen on the same day

@NecrumWarrior: Woah there, I appreciate your excitement. TIME TO OVERCOMPENSATE!

@Catalyst.: Not awkward at all, and seriously, thank you very much for congratulating me. :3

@Toshiro.: Thank you! I got soo used to seeing the blue though, haha.

@Hikari10: Thank you, sweetie. I know, female power is in the smod house now! >:O

@AlexOzzyCake: YOU'RE TOO SLOW AHDSFFD OZZY where have you been, teddy bear? Whaaaat how dare you say I look like an orange. I prefer carrot. Or firehawk. Just firehawk. <3

@Abnegation: High five, orange brotha!

@Griffinbane: Yummy, dessert! Thanks for posting, dearest.

@Minzy: Uh oh, am I really in danger? D8 Thank you very much for the nice praises. :)

@Curious.: 8D Thankies for the congratulations.

@bobandbill: Gotta mod fast! -runs in circles- Thanks man, you're amazing. :D

@Stand Alone: Thank you, and who thinks the world of me? Are we mutual friends with Mac? xD;

@Shining Raichu: Yay, more sweets for me! Thank you for your consideration and donation, yup yup. -nibbles on cupcake-

@Netto Azure: I've climbed another floor...! Or grew another level...! I activated my Dual Blades skill...! Something something bad SAO reference. Thank you. :)

Years
Already congratulated you via a ton of spammy VM's, but I'm gonna post here too.

Having known you for years now, you're probably the kindest and most thoughtful mod we have, and I don't think there's anyone else on this site who deserves this as much as you do. Congrats and have fun, don't let Mac and Twisted burn TC down without you, haha!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I already told you this on your profile, but wow what a shock was it to see you with an Orange/Bold username when checking my VMs. XD Congratulations, TB!! :D

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Wish I could say I am surprised but you have been a mod around here so long I am not really surprised. I remember back when I started trading here and you were the mod that section way back then. And you were in Fourth Gen as well which of course was booming in 08. So if you can handle all that craziness over the years I am sure you will be a great H-Staff. I wish I could say I traded, but when I did I was glad to talk trade and events with you. Just don't forget all the good times trading, cause I sure don't forget all the years I was an event trader.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I was surprised they smodded someone else right after Gavin, since I thought they were only gonna replace Went, and Went is only one person, so this was a surprise. But I'm happy for you, Blaaaade! Maybe now there will be an hstaff that understands the Challenge forum so you can babysit when I have to go away... :3 lol Congrats gurl!

546.gif

I do believe y'all match! ;3

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I know I posted here already but you've left twisted and me to our own devices! Bwahahaha time to change everything! xD

Back