• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tileset Collection

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 18, 2013
Pokémon B2W2 Tile set
RMXP Ready! =]
This is still a work in progress. I'll try to update this page at least twice a week. I wont be updating this page as much as the HGSS Collection since that one is still far from being completed. Only reason I started creating tiles for this game was because I've seen some request for them =]

For a while the tiles will have contrast changes. (These changes will make the tile sets look horrible) Once a tile set is completed the contrast changes will be removed. (Completed to the best of my abilities)

Some of the tiles created are custom made using the graphics Nintendo/Game Freak provided. Basically I created some custom parts to allow more map options

**Once a tile set is completed everyone has access to use them as long as Credit is given to me(RusselAD) for creating the tiles and Nintendo/Game Freak for the game**

Want to help?
-If you would like to help send me a message with your Skype username, time zone and age-

Updates/Changes

Spoiler:

Got a request for a B2W2 tile? Post it below and I'll try my best to create it!

I wont be updating this for a couple of days. I've been really sick and having some issues going on. Going to the doctors tomorrow since I have no idea what's wrong with me.. Hopefully I can get some more work done soon. Mostly depends on what the doctors say

Credits
RusselAD - Creating the tile sets
Nintendo/Game Freak - Creating the game

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 18, 2013
Could you get the Water gym tiles from BW2?

I never actually played the game. If you could provide a picture of the gym you're looking for I can look for the tiles.

I am still going through the game and extracting tiles part by part as I want to work on it. I am not even 1% done taking tiles out yet haha.

Yeah.... Just give me a link or a picture of the gym and I'll keep an eye out for them

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2017
It's blurry, because I just google'd it, but here you go:

Pokemon-black-2-white-2-water-gym-lily-pads.jpg

Had most of the tiles on there.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 18, 2013

Alright. Thanks for that. I am still in the process of slowly taking out the tiles.
So far I haven't found those tiles in my search. Hopefully I will find those soon. I kind of want to see what the whole gym looks like.

Also I put the HGSS Tile sets on hold for now. I am going to focus all my time and attention to working on B2W2 since I like the challenge of trying to re-create the game. So far I am having horrible luck with some of the pathways haha
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
READ THIS GOOD NEWS!

Hey got some good news. After spending a bit looking through the tiles I was able to find the tiles you're looking for. I am about to go to bed right now. But, when I wake up I'll work on creating the tile set and making sure it all works in RMXP before I post it. (Some tiles might look different/weird from the original game since I am having some issues with B2W2 tiles. I'll try my best to get it to look like the picture you sent me.

Quick Update
I am trying to get the tiles to look like how they did in the picture you sent me. It's weird trying to put these tiles back together for they work in RMXP and look good. I'll keep you informed as I continue this.​

Last edited:

ImBlue

dabbadeedabadai
Years
Russel, I just want to wish you good luck with both this project and the HG/SS one! Graphics are incredibly important to any game, and a lot of people struggle going through deviantart and assembling their own tilesets, so I'm sure you'll get a lot of people giving you credit in their games if you finish.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 18, 2013
Russel, I just want to wish you good luck with both this project and the HG/SS one! Graphics are incredibly important to any game, and a lot of people struggle going through deviantart and assembling their own tilesets, so I'm sure you'll get a lot of people giving you credit in their games if you finish.

Thank you =]
I am actually putting the HGSS on hold since B2W2 is way more work then HGSS is to complete.
And that's actually one of the reasons I started this project. About a week ago when I decided to create a pokemon game I searched this site and deviantart and couldn't find anything that was actually useful.. And some of the tiles I found that where nice didn't work for RMXP.....

So hopefully everyone likes how this turns out haha. Its kind of weird turning some of these tiles in B2W2 into tiles that work on RMXP (even more of a pain to make them look good)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 3, 2013

Wow. This is nice.

Do you have all version design for it?

Because I want to apply it to my game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 18, 2013
This is graphic based on gen IV ?

Black and White 2 are Gen V =]

Also quick update everyone. Sorry for not posting any new tile sets. Been really sick and going to the doctors is never fun. Hopefully I will get some work done soon

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2017
Black and White 2 are Gen V =]

Also quick update everyone. Sorry for not posting any new tile sets. Been really sick and going to the doctors is never fun. Hopefully I will get some work done soon

It's all good. As stated, it's not a priority. Feel better!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 18, 2013
Hey! Is this still being worked on?

Every now and then I work on it. I don't have as much free time as I used to because of multiple reasons. I will try to get an update but no guarantee. I might just end up finish up what I have currently and posting all the extract files also and let someone else put it all back together lol

Last edited:

Chrisario

Friend code :0018 2912 2366 let me know
Years
I'm having a hard time of rippint BW2 tiles from desmume the dimension does not show right llike the gyn tiles floccesy town and all the other I really like to help with this but it does not look perfect what do I change to make it look good.I also gonna use it for my game but it's hard to take screenshots sorry for this question how do I make it look good

Back