• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"What if they were real" signup thread.

How are you enjoying this Roleplay?

• It's awesome!!!!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • It's okay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
So, is anyone going to see the news, showing Silver's comments before & after his battle against Riley? & see his battle too? Isreal is at the Pokemon Center so he should see it right now. :)

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Update on Israel's team.

Blaziken LV 47 (Overheat, Flamethrower, Counter, Rockslide)

Swampert LV 42 (Surf, Blizzard, Mirror coat, Stone Edge)

Sceptile LV 41 (Leaf storm, Dragon Pulse, Acrobatics, Leaf Blade)

Mamoswine LV 45 (Earthquake, Ice Fang, Take Down, AncientPower)

Victory/Braviary LV 49 (Fly, Protect, Aerial Ace, Hyper Beam)

Alakazam LV 47 (Psychic, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Recover)

Titan/Electabuzz LV 45 (Thunder, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Rain Dance)

Bouffalant LV 45 (Head Charge, Wild Charge, Earthquake, Mega Horn)

Gengar LV 44 (Shadow Ball, Metronome, Hypnosis, Dream Eater)

Deino LV 44 (Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse)

Israel's Badges: Fighting, Ground, Bug

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
I have taken the liberty of updating Earl's team. Page 11 at the top. Next time everyone sees him his team will probably look a lot different.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
I updated John's team. And I know I made his pokemon on average tougher than everyone else. That was done on purpose, as there is going to be another story arc soon that will catch everyone involved up to his level, an event he won't be able to function in. Oh, and in case people are wondering how his inactive pokemon level up too, well, at the town where he met Shadow, that's where they are stored. The people there let them run loose and train them, rather than keeping them in the boxes. Ok then? Can you deal with John being a little bit stronger than everyone else for a while? If not, then I can change it a little bit.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
I can deal with it Nideous, even though I'm still on hiatus from this and will be for a while.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I just updated my team too, on page 17. I'll have a new Pokemon in my team soon which will total it up to 6 Pokemon total. Soon though, I will become stronger than everyone on this RP! Even Nideous! You hear me? :D Of course you do. When our Pokemon's level match enough, let's battle!

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
After John gets his fifth badge, I'm going to give him a piece for his Pokegear that let's him swap pokemon without needing to go to a pokemon center. Meaning his line up will be different depending on how I feel. He won't be able to switch in the middle of a fight, and he won't be able to switch if he doesn't have access to the internet. Just wanted to let you guys know in advance. XD

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Is John still in the North Carolina gym? Grass-type? 'Cause I still wanna get Silver to meet him again! Cookie may be slowing me down, but I still wanna meet him!

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
just realized that I never really posted my team or moveset:

picture.php

Ayon, Absol
pressure
male
me first, faint attack, detect, razor wind

picture.php

Dane, Gligar
sand veil
male
dig, fire fang, sand tomb, sandstorm

picture.php

Shocks, Electrike
lightningrod
male
thunder wave, howl, flame burst, shock wave

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Earl WILL be making his return soon. Page 11 at the top has a team update, as well as some badges Earl has gotten.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Just one question Aspie. When Isreal returns to the Pokemon Center, will he see the news of an earlier gym battle with Riley, :D like Silver battling Riley & when he gives his comments before & after? :7:

Back