• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

Years
This game is amazing and I am in love with it !!
I started to play this week and after 7 hours I finally defeated the rank 15 ( my goal is to clear all ranks before I explore other features ).

Could you please tell me what pokemons are banned from battle tower ?

Sugestions

1- BW2 Repel system ( only ask you if you'd like to use another repel if you have another one of the same repel you just used).
2- Nurse Joy automatically heal our team once we step inside the Pokémon Center instead of having to talk to her

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I started to play this week and after 7 hours I finally defeated the rank 15
What!? Did you beat the game with 7 hours of playtime!? This is a very short period, great job! The best time that I know so far was a player who beat this rank with 5:49 of playtime. I can't beat the game with less of 20 hours of playtime.

Could you please tell me what pokemons are banned from battle tower ?
Every pokémon with 600 or more of basestats total, minus Dragonite, Tyranitar, Slacking, Salamence, Latias and Regigigas. Plus Wobbufet and Wynaut.

1- BW2 Repel system ( only ask you if you'd like to use another repel if you have another one of the same repel you just used).
I agree! This game was Repel Charm, a Key item who raises the repel duration. With the BW2 system, this will works even better.

2- Nurse Joy automatically heal our team once we step inside the Pokémon Center instead of having to talk to her
I thought about skipping the PokeCenter dialog, but a auto heal only stepping inside would be strange for character perspective.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Years
Just an update of my previous post , after 16h playing the game I did defeat Red and also the rank S of 2v2 battles using my level 100 Infernape , level 100 mewtwo and my level 100 mew ( I bought these 2 pokemons cause they are my favorites and Mewtwo is just extremely Overpowered in all games , my Mewtwo have 414 SP ATK )

I wanted to build an OP team with Uber Legendaries but its so expensive to buy them and all required vitamins to perfectly EV train , so could you please tell me a good way to get more money in this game ? I want to complete my pokedex and fight in the battle tower but first I need to complete it and it will cost alot if I buy all pokemons available on the Poke Shop
Also I`d like to suggest the addition of rank 18 for the Colisseum , I think the final boss supposed to be Giovanni with a team full of lv 100 legendaries with perfect IV and 510 EVs.And would be so cool if Giovanni have his OP Mewtwo.
Will be there more updates for this game ? DO you have a blog or facebook page ? I just dont want to miss if any update appear.
Thank you very much for this great game !!

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Just an update of my previous post , after 16h playing the game I did defeat Red and also the rank S of 2v2 battles using my level 100 Infernape , level 100 mewtwo and my level 100 mew ( I bought these 2 pokemons cause they are my favorites and Mewtwo is just extremely Overpowered in all games , my Mewtwo have 414 SP ATK )
Wow! Nice job! What is your current playtime?

I wanted to build an OP team with Uber Legendaries but its so expensive to buy them and all required vitamins to perfectly EV train , so could you please tell me a good way to get more money in this game ? I want to complete my pokedex and fight in the battle tower but first I need to complete it and it will cost alot if I buy all pokemons available on the Poke Shop
There several ways of gaining money, like showing requested pok?mon on Research and Development Center and Game Corner, but at your point I suggest you on finding treasures on Underground on beating the last ranking holding Amulet Coin.

Also I`d like to suggest the addition of rank 18 for the Colisseum , I think the final boss supposed to be Giovanni with a team full of lv 100 legendaries with perfect IV and 510 EVs.And would be so cool if Giovanni have his OP Mewtwo.
I prefer to don't have "criminals" on this game, but your suggestion is a very good one, especially after Ultra Sun/Moon.

Will be there more updates for this game ? DO you have a blog or facebook page ? I just dont want to miss if any update appear.
I am planning new version, but these versions will not be released this year and, probably, not in 2019 due to my lack of time. Currently I am only updating this thread and Essentials Wiki.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Oh great i can't wait to play as Katchup in his boxer shorts and save his waifu Misty and kill some pokemon

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 15, 2022
hello,i want to know if in this game have some speed up command.And if this exist,how to do the speed up?Thanks people.

Years
hello,i want to know if in this game have some speed up command.And if this exist,how to do the speed up?Thanks people.

As far as I know there isnt a speed up command in this game but there are some options that will make the game run a bit faster .

1- Text Speed / Battle start / Hp bar speed / EXP bar fill = Fast
2- battle scene = off
3- reverse run = on ( your character will be always running instead of walking )

Reactions: FL
Years
Hello FL !!! If you plan to update the game one more time I`d like to give some suggestions to make it even better ( Your game is by far my favorite Pokemon fangame)

1- Please add gen 6 and gen 7 pokemons (807 pokemons would be awesome )
2- Please add new maps ( Ultra Wormhole and anything that you believe its relevant )
3- Mega evolutions ( if its to hard to implement that you could make them permanent if its easier )
4- Rank 19 and 20 for Colesseum and Rank X and Y for 2v2 Colesseum
5- BW Repel System
6- 5% chance to find a shiny pokemon
7- Please add abilities for these pokemons that dont have anything like Darkrai , Zekrom and others =(
8- Update pokemons learnset to gen 7
9- Re-usable TMS
10- Speed-up command
11- DNA modifier ( an item that cost 250,000 or is the reward when you beat 2v2 colesseum rank 19 and allow you to increase 1 IV in hp , atk , sp atk , def , sp def , spd .Why add such item ? because its extremly boring and I mean ultra boring to breed pokemons / hatch eggs until you get perfect IV beasts , especially when you need 10.000 steps to hatch the egg )
12- Super Vitamins = An item that instantly increase 252 EVs ,this item would cost 250.000 or be the reward of 2v2 colesseum rank 20 ( Super carbos , calcium , protein and etc )
13- Ev Cap to 252 instead of 255 ( because you dont get anything extra if you train more than 252 ev in a single stat )
14- Gain EXP when you catch a pokemon
15- Wonder trade ( NPC that randomly trade pokemon with the player , I know that you already have the Pokemon Trade Center in your game but Wonder trade would let players trade pokemons for any other random pokemon that is in his 1st form , I mean not possible to trade for evolved pokemons and not possible to get legendaries /Ultra beasts or Mythical pokemons )
16- Pokemons from the Trade Center comes with perfect IV

Could you also please add a new trainer called = Ace Trainer Rafael or Veteran Trainer Rafael( with black sprite cause I am a black guy ) using this team
Alakazam
Charizard
Blastoise
Gengar
Lucario
Dragonite

I know that I am asking for too much but I really like this game and hope to continue playing it for years !! If you need help with suggestions fornew stories , event or even beta test , please let me know . I will be more than happy to help with the game

Last edited:
Reactions: FL

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Hello FL !!! If you plan to update the game one more time I`d like to give some suggestions to make it even better ( Your game is by far my favorite Pokemon fangame)

1- Please add gen 6 and gen 7 pokemons (807 pokemons would be awesome )
2- Please add new maps ( Ultra Wormhole and anything that you believe its relevant )
3- Mega evolutions ( if its to hard to implement that you could make them permanent if its easier )
4- Rank 19 and 20 for Colesseum and Rank X and Y for 2v2 Colesseum
5- BW Repel System
6- 5% chance to find a shiny pokemon
7- Please add abilities for these pokemons that dont have anything like Darkrai , Zekrom and others =(
8- Update pokemons learnset to gen 7
9- Re-usable TMS
10- Speed-up command
11- DNA modifier ( an item that cost 250,000 or is the reward when you beat 2v2 colesseum rank 19 and allow you to increase 1 IV in hp , atk , sp atk , def , sp def , spd .Why add such item ? because its extremly boring and I mean ultra boring to breed pokemons / hatch eggs until you get perfect IV beasts , especially when you need 10.000 steps to hatch the egg )
12- Super Vitamins = An item that instantly increase 252 EVs ,this item would cost 250.000 or be the reward of 2v2 colesseum rank 20 ( Super carbos , calcium , protein and etc )
13- Ev Cap to 252 instead of 255 ( because you dont get anything extra if you train more than 252 ev in a single stat )
14- Gain EXP when you catch a pokemon
15- Wonder trade ( NPC that randomly trade pokemon with the player , I know that you already have the Pokemon Trade Center in your game but Wonder trade would let players trade pokemons for any other random pokemon that is in his 1st form , I mean not possible to trade for evolved pokemons and not possible to get legendaries /Ultra beasts or Mythical pokemons )
16- Pokemons from the Trade Center comes with perfect IV

Could you also please add a new trainer called = Ace Trainer Rafael or Veteran Trainer Rafael( with black sprite cause I am a black guy ) using this team
Alakazam
Charizard
Blastoise
Gengar
Lucario
Dragonite

I know that I am asking for too much but I really like this game and hope to continue playing it for years !! If you need help with suggestions fornew stories , event or even beta test , please let me know . I will be more than happy to help with the game

1. I'm planning for v 2.0.
2. I'm planning for v 2.0, but current I have other ideas instead of Ultra Wormholr.
3. I'm planning for v 2.0
4. Probably not. I'm thinking about changing the previous ranking.
5. I'm planning for v 1.3
6. Probably not. This makes shinies a waaaaay easier.
7. I'm thinking about a better approach.
8. I'm planning for v 2.0, but I'm unsure about new effects.
9. Probably not because this isn't too necessary since all are buyable.
10. Probably not, but I'm thinking on more ways of speed up the game.
11. I don't like the way of changing IVs, but I probably reconsider
12. Probably not, but I gonna making the Pok?mon Fitness gave more EVs.
13. I gonna think about this.
14. Probably not, since I didn't like this feature.
15. Probably not, because I guess that will unbalance the game (about completing Pok?dex quest).
16. Probably not, because I guess that will unbalance the game

I can add this team as new rival if you choose other pok?mon over Dragonite.

Thanks for the suggestions. How many medal points you currently have (you can see in Medal Case/Trainer Card)?

Years
I can add this team as new rival if you choose other pok?mon over Dragonite.

Thanks for the suggestions. How many medal points you currently have (you can see in Medal Case/Trainer Card)?

Oh my god !! Thank you very much . I really like Dragonite because it was the 1st Dragon and lets be honest , Its one of the coolest pokemons , but mmhmm you can replace Dragonite for a Scyther.
[ On a Side note , I found your game because I watch youtube videos recorded by OnoobGamer and its amazing to see that he is still playing Pokemon Island and recording videos of it , I think he should to get a npc in the game or maybe a trainer ? ]
I have another suggestion , this time its about berries and I see 2 possible solutions to improve this area of the game.
1- Increase the cost of subscription on Pomar das berries and give more berries there per time.For example if you increase the cost 5x , then you should give 5 berries at time instead of just one ( sorry I dont know the name of this location in english )
2- Or you could just add some berries on the Herbs shop but I honestly think that option 1 would be way better.
Ev reducing berries are too rare
3- And an extra suggestion , Pokemon Sun and moon brought a different concept to pokemon games and this is about Totem pokemons , would be cool if in front of each 2nd portal we could find a totem pokemon and if we beat this boss pokemon it will give us an egg and then run away ( we shouldnt be able to capture him and it would appear just the 1st time that you attempt to cross the portal ) for example , in the beach the totem pokemon could be kangaskhan or even scyther , 5-10 levels higher than the normal pokemon that we encounter in this area.

I just reseted my save today , I will try to beat the game faster this time , I had almost all medals , was just missing the Master of Masters and 2 medals from academy mini-games.
I also want to see how much time it will take to complete my pokedex but my priority will be
1- Finish single and 2v2 colleseum
2-Get 50 battle tower wins
3-Complete the pokedex

I managed to beat rank 15 with 5h and 12 minutes now I need to beat rank 16 and 17.

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Okay, your trainer will be include on v 1.3. This version probably won't be released before 2020, so I gonna message you when this time came.

On a Side note , I found your game because I watch youtube videos recorded by OnoobGamer and its amazing to see that he is still playing Pokemon Island and recording videos of it , I think he should to get a npc in the game or maybe a trainer ? ]
Nice idea about OnoobGamer!
Nice idea!

About suggestions:
  1. I had thought about this, but I probably do on v 1.3
  2. Option 1 is way better.
  3. Good suggestion, I gonna think about it.

You can backup your save/copy game folder if you want to keep two saves.

I managed to beat rank 15 with 5h and 12 minutes now I need to beat rank 16 and 17.
Wow! If I remember corretly, the last record was 5 hours and 49 minutes.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2018
How do I find Legendary pok?mon please, and why can?t I get my rival?s pok?mon, is one of the few that is missing to complete the poked?x.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
why can´t I get my rival´s pokémon, is one of the few that is missing to complete the pokedéx.
When you almost complete the pokédex, a special event will occur.

Last edited:
Back