• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[idea] Pokemon Shadow Onyx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
Hey, I'm Ho-oh 112 (Ho-oh for short) anyways I'm making a Game Called Shadow Onyx, any comments (good or bad will be helpful)

So it's only an idea, if I think of ideas I'll edit this post, anybody can post ideas here

Ideas:
Travel through Kanto/Hoenn And get the badges there
Start in a new region (for incase you got confused from the first thing)
Job Board (Like in PMD)
Remove "Pokemon League" and replace it with something more along the story line (Pokemon Leagues will be in Kanto/Hoenn)

Not much yet, but I assume with enough posts I/or someone else can develop a story for this (I'll be posting it when I got one.)

Well, just post any Ideas/Comments you have.

Nijiri

Manectric Fangirl.
Years
Hmm, sounds interesting enough, but I can't really say anything else because of the fact that there's not much content here for now (in which I understand).
However, I like the idea of implementing region traveling. There's not a lot of those around much (either that or I'm not looking carefully, ha). The Job Board in a non-PMD game sounds pretty unique as well - would it function like the Job Boards in PMD where you choose a mission, complete it, and gain a reward? Or is it slightly something else? ...Anyways, good luck in your project, and I wish you success in it.

Riansky

Purr
Years
Sounds good but not much is known yet. I know you said its just a idea but basicly you could put up something more. And I think it will be better if you just made up your own region and not use existing one. But overall idea is quite nice.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
This isn't the section to be showcasing your games, people. Try the Beginner's Showcase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back