• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Reborn [Episode 19-- Final Release]

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2015
yeah, i have problem with HM slave in battle too. But the doctor is not that hard to me, nothing a good old blaziken cant handle. Anyway, how can I evovle magneon to magnezone now? The forest and the city is creepy, thing randomly poof around like in Distortion World

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Is the magmarizer available yet? I have a machoke and a magmar and I'm debating using the linkstone now..

Years
@cianomahony, in case you didn't find it already, there is a Link Stone hidden in the new area. ;)
As of the Magmarizer, I bet that it is not available yet.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
@cianomahony, in case you didn't find it already, there is a Link Stone hidden in the new area. ;)
As of the Magmarizer, I bet that it is not available yet.

I know, I found it, but I'd already used one on kadabra... I'm just really greedy:)

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Does it matter to choose wether to fight the Doctor or Sirius? I mean does it unlock a diffenrent content depending on which one I fight?
Maybe a little bit c:
Also, as suggestion, since Sirius and Doctor are really tough opponents, especially Sirius, and most of us use Strength HM only thourought an HM slave, we're kinda forced to bring the HM slave to these battles. :/ Wouldn't be good to put a PC inside Yureyu HQ's building?
I'll... consider it. However, Sirius is supposed to be the significantly harder of the two being that he is, in a way, optional, so I'm not sure. I'd probably sooner tweak the battles than put in a PC though, because that doesn't quite make thematic sense to me.
Anyway, reporting:
1) I, too, had the freeze with Charlotte and leaving the building before that event fixed the issue indeed.
Hopefully that'll be done with the fixed downloads (but if you've passed that part, no need to redownload)
2) Some Pokémon's sprites are not correctly positioned and/or have the "levitating shadow" such as Boldore, Gurdurr, Grovyle, Lanturn, ... (See the picture below - I am using the normal sprites version)
I know some sprites have issues but managing different files between animated and static make that nearly impossible to calibrate both accurately. I intend to look at this adter 6th gen and when I know if I'll have sprites for the new Pokemon
3) Some moves such as Dig and Softboiled have no animation.
Most moves have no animarion; that's still underway, although I should probably notate that somewhere
4) Work Up apparently can miss. (The Pokémon who used it had Hustle but Status move that are used on self shouldn't miss no matter what I think.)
I'll report that, thanks
5) I got stuck here after pushing the rock there, I was still able to open the Menu, rid on the Bike, ... but not able to move:
damn hooligan pushing rocks up stairs
I'll make sure to do something about that though
6) 2 tiles that don't display correctly:
7) Some movement permission issues:
Noted to fix
Anyway, how can I evovle magneon to magnezone now?
It's noted in the Readme, but you can just level it up inside the old Abandoned Power Plant
For now, I might change that later since that's awkwardly where you catch Magnemite, but it's the only really electricky place, so.
Is the magmarizer available yet? I have a machoke and a magmar and I'm debating using the linkstone now..
Not yet, I'm afraid; Kura is right. I should get on these evolution items though, huh.

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Apologies for the double post but I do want to bump this-
Download is patched to fix the freeze at Charlotte/Shelly, which I had overlooked before. My bad entirely and I am sorry.

Downloading the update-only one if patching previous downloads is fine

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Just thought I'd let you know, there's a script error that causes the game to crash when you try to buy strawberry i cream in Spinel town..

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2013
Ok, so I'm still confused as to where Ralts is. Any hints?

Spoiler:

Hope that helps.

Really loving this new update- the new battle hud is brilliant!

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2015
So if you beat Sigmund your battle with Sirius is skipped and if you decide not to battle Sigmund you have to battle Sirius. I've done both and neither were that hard. I just decided to leave it facing Sigmund, but idk what will result of it... Either way both get their Ring and Pendant stolen/taken, so we're not really saving them, do we get something from the specific character we chose fight for that effects the main story or is it just that we'll have to fight the guy we decided to skip later on and he'll just be tougher?

Anyway, just finished this episode, it was pretty short xD I didn't really find the PokeMart to see the preview, so idk if there's a problem there, is it outside the town/city somewhere? I haven't checked xP lol, always leaves us off on a cliff hanger, so many questions left unanswered >.<"

-Also, I think I should mention that I'm still having trouble with the weather... always raining, and the weather forecasts don't match the weather (or vice versa).

Last edited:

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
I mentioned this in the readme, but if it's always raining, try sailing to Apophyll or Azurine on Amy's boat real quick and that -should- reset it... If that doesn't work after a few days (to ensure that it wasn't raining naturally anyway), I'd be curious to see what's up with that.

The choice between Sirius and Sigmund doesn't make a big difference... for now.

@Ciano- thanks for the heads up, beta testers missed that part entirely due to a diferent error. Do chocolate and "Vanilla" work all right?

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2015
I mentioned this in the readme, but if it's always raining, try sailing to Apophyll or Azurine on Amy's boat real quick and that -should- reset it... If that doesn't work after a few days (to ensure that it wasn't raining naturally anyway), I'd be curious to see what's up with that.

The choice between Sirius and Sigmund doesn't make a big difference... for now.

@Ciano- thanks for the heads up, beta testers missed that part entirely due to a diferent error. Do chocolate and "Vanilla" work all right?

Lol, the one time I don't read the "readme" xD Thanks, the problem was fixed after going to Apophyll.
-By the way, I found a random Unknown while headbutting a tree in the Wasteland, I'm not sure if that's suppose to be there or not, just thought I should report it d:
-"Vanilla" and Chocolate worked ok when I bought multiple, I'm not sure what the Chocolate does or is suppose to do exactly...
-Oh, and some items have some very random sprites/pictures to them, for example, the Chocolate Ice Cream has the "Reveal Glass" picture and the Link Stone has the "S.S. Ticket" image (though I'm sure you already know that).
-One last thing, will we be receiving a Vs. Seeker soon? It would really help out training xD

Years
Hi, I've been enjoying your game a lot!

I just finished Episode 8 and wanted to report a bug I encountered while fighting Bennett.

I don't know if you've already heard about it but I'm telling you just in case.

His Masquerain made the message saying that the script was taking too long and that the game would restart appear several times.

It happened when he was sending Masquerain every time, I had to switch Pokemon and hope that the Masquerain would finally make it's presence known.

And if you let the game be saved after the first error, you're stuck fighting Bennet so I guess you're forced to lose if your team is underleveled.

Oh, and by the way, the update pack for Episode 08 didn't work concerning the freeze with Charlotte, (at least for me) I downloaded and merged it with my Reborn folder before the scene and the game froze anyway.

I had to leave the building and come back, and do it again a bit after because the game also froze when Anna was stopped by Cain while trying to pursue the Doctor and Sirius.

Last edited:
Years
Hi, your game looks very neat and I wanted to start playing it but there is a problem.
Like some people stated previously, the download stops somewhere in the middle. You said you would fix that with the next patch (which is version 8) but the problem is still there. Any chance you can upload it to mediafire or any other filesharing site?
Ty and keep up the good stuff!

EDIT: after the 3rd download it was ok. (dont know why, I wasnt downloading anything else etc.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 18, 2014
So for some reason the game refuses to run on my computer anymore. I had to have it wiped in between updates so that may be the cause. I made sure to back up my save file so I still have that, but whenever I try to open the new update it just sits there with a black screen forever and does not respond. I seem to be the only one with this problem so something must be wrong with my computer. Are there any settings that I can mess with to fix this, because I've really enjoyed the game so far and would really like to play the new episode. Thanks!
Jake2003

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2014
Hello,
I have a huge problem with my game. I just beat Corey and I am on the verge of beating Shelly. However, when Corey was "supposed" to give the badge before his death, it didn't appear. Thus, when my Infernape reached level 37, it started disobeying me for some reason. Could you help me out?

Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2013
You're not actually supposed to get a badge from Corey. He got depressed and launched himself off the ledge before you could get it, so you'll have to beat another poison gym leader later ^^; Just try using your other pokemon against Shelly for now, and she'll give you a new badge and Infernape will obey you again

Back