• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - The league stands strong OOC (M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
Years
Yeah, I was thinkin that too. I figured everyone would all get taken away or something, and Justin's plan would fail, but then everyone started attacking so... I dunno

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
The problem is you've got to think of these guys as military forces. You're gonna try anyways, plus theres only eight of them. It's all part of a plot.

Do you really think the council would send in only 8 to take out 25 including Alder? Heck no, you gotta think deep man, everything has a meaning, but that will be revealed laterz :) for now enjoy fighting back! Also the guns don't effect pokémon if you hadn't already gathered that from my post

Do you guys wanna know the plot now or be slowly revealed like I currently am.

I'll just drop another hint. This is moving on from the battling side of things and more towards the mystery and action packed side of things, like a pokémon ranger game or profesor layton... If you know what that is. I love coming up with plots so if you don't like something PM me and I'll try to revert or change it slightly.

PS are you beginning to understand everyone?

Last edited:
Years
Getting the hang of it, Anarchy! Us agaisnt the military, it's war I tell you war! Haha, just kidding, I really don't know what either Pokemon Rancher or Professor Layton is. But seriously, personally I like having the plot remain secreative being revieled slowly as you have been. Roll with the punches, kisses, or bullet wounds.

I'll start thinking on a deeper level of gaming as well as I post.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
thats good... I thought that the plot wasnt liked and i was atking things too far, but if your happy with the way its going then carry on plot twisting (ps did anyone get the reference?)

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
I feel like a total badass after that post. Rage is sometimes the best plot developer. It makes people drop things that are usually deep inside.

That's a hint as to what Tetra was talking about when she said 'sad excuse for Pokemon'

Years
I must agree. Totally BA, 'You are to be despised and shunned!' Words i'd never expect from a Gardevoir, telling it to Whitney straight. Very well played.

'Whitney, you disgrace yourself as a gym-leader! And truly suck at this exsistance we all call life! Nobody will ever love you! Now go cry as you always do when you realize that you have been defeated' Haha.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Witney's dead now, no more juicy gossip for YOU GUYS! I was gonna give you something nice but you killed her! :P haha!

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
So Gardevoir's a secret murderer...Geez what's going on, there's so many plot twists. Next thing you know we're all gonna wake up as Pokemon in the magical world of the Mystery Dungeons. xD
Oh and I was never told who I was battling..if that's still even happening lol

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2017
What Is next is the fact that I go off in a spinning flamethrower like I did before and get to Ruins of Alph but nobody will stop me from leaving that Cornucopia bloodbath <-- see what I did there? :P

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
I find it funny how everyone notices Gardevoir's anger, yet no-one seemed to realize the slight hint at Pokephilia. I mean that in the love sort of way, not inappropriate things involving nudity.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Oh, oh, run boy run, stay away from the lake!

My hands smell funny :(

Poképhilia!!! Oh boy is it me or is it getting hot in here?

Years
Crimson: Tabris walked over to Derek and Tetra when he asked "So...how you two holding up?" he was just noticing Yuki and Skylar as they were paired together. Just letting you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back